Which hair color on a woman turns you on?

This is what I like;

Brunette. I like brunettes is because they seem to be more practically beautiful or something about their hair color and tan or ivory skin which I like. Some have freckles like red heads, but I like women with some dark hair.

Red heads. They have a cuteness I like about them. Some are good, then some I am really picky about. It depends on which one are the best looking. Since this is a middle lister for me, I would have to find out which red head is the best.

Blondes. I will go or mess around with a few because of a the personality, then there are some with a bland personality. I myself really try to be really picky with blonde women because a few I have seen on Magazines and such media a lot which is why I rarely see a few. I will see a few, don't get me wrong, but mostly will not try to approach them. Kelly Kelly and Marley are the only few blondes I like.

Ok, to sum it up, I would like to know what is your favorite hair color on women that you see and why would you see them. Personality wise, sexiness, fun factor, etc. Vote which hair color you like on women.
Brunette
Brunette and blonde
just to even it up.. and my ladies hair = RED!!!
I am split...

1) Redheads, including auburn and strawberry blondes. I don't intentionally seek them out, but when I run across one that strikes me, then there is fireworks! They are just that when it clicks... very striking, very dangerous.

2) Brunette, only because black was not one of the choices, but darker brown side. Including Asians and Latinas. I love long silky black Asian hair, or the sexy, wild curls of Latinas.
I like a trashy big titted blonde or a sophisticated A cup brunette or the redheaded girl next door. I voted for "it doesnt matter", but it actually does depending on my mood and what flavor Im in the mood for.

Today its brunettes......no telling what tomorrow will be.

• RREB
  • 01-31-2011, 11:59 AM
Color makes no difference to me. Needs to be long and soft without pasty hairspray.
What about grey hair?..I am a brunette but have had a huge explosion of grey/white hair in the past year.I kinda like it looks like highlights
big ole bleach blonde texas tittie dancer hair. what can i say. i was a child of the 80's man
Lol I don't think hair color has anything to do with personality. All blondes aren't dumb and not all red heads have a temper lol. I have a thing for blondes... the play boy bunny look!
I love blondes, but whichever has the biggest boobs when I have my hobby cash on me.
I think maybe I should let my natural color grow out, according to this poll!
Jamie Lee Curtis is one hot woman who sports a gray hair do, perfectly!

As for you Vicki, your cute no matter what color your hair is.

What about grey hair?..I am a brunette but have had a huge explosion of grey/white hair in the past year.I kinda like it looks like highlights Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
  • Paven
  • 01-31-2011, 02:33 PM
Um I'm feeling a little left out here.
I am all about redheads, especially if she has freckles to go along with it. Bottle redheads are OK but I prefer the real deal.
After that, brunette/brown, then wavy black. I have never been a fan of fake blonds either. Natural blonds are cool too. That pretty much covers all the bases, doesn't it?