Please Read No Booking Here In Austin!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not trying to come off ass a rude person but, I think it's funny how all these people want me to come to Austin but, now that I'm here no one wants to book with me. It makes me feel like no one wants to see me here. I makes me not want to come back here to Austin.. I have never had this problem before here in Austin.. Will someone please tell what I need to do?? Maybe it's just me I don't have any idea.
We have heard this before from other providers that visit. Some of them actually have a legitimate complaint, others are just trying to spur "sorrow business". Im not saying that you are doing either.

I think that the best suggestion is to just stick it out before giving up on Austin. You might want to try and participate in some of the Austin discussion forums so we get to know you a little better.

I have a hard time believing that this is the only market where this sort of thing happens.
After the name change and dye job, I surely would of thought your fortunes would improve by now.

Related Reading...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=27911

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=106527
Related Reading...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=27911

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=106527 Originally Posted by Elephant
FUCK!!!! I was the first to reply to her last similar post. Good to see that my stance on the subject is changing a bit.
Now its pretty obvious that she is attempting to get sympathy business.
I'm not trying to come off ass a rude person but, I think it's funny how all these people want me to come to Austin but, now that I'm here no one wants to book with me. It makes me feel like no one wants to see me here. I makes me not want to come back here to Austin.. I have never had this problem before here in Austin.. Will someone please tell what I need to do?? Maybe it's just me I don't have any idea. Originally Posted by rachel raquel
Maybe you should just PM or email those people and ask them why? Don't bring everyone else in the picture.....I sure the heck would not ask you to come...

Now its pretty obvious that she is attempting to get sympathy business. Originally Posted by atxbrad
Don't you guys just feel awful?
Rachel,

I was not one of the ones that 'asked' you to come to Austin, but I'm not sure why people aren't booking with you.

All I can go off of is some of your posts.

You posted an AD on 1/29 that you were coming to town. Then yesterday (late evening) in the providers section that you're in Austin until Tuesday.

At least for me, this is not quite enough time to try and schedule with you or any provider, especially when you require screening. We all understand screening takes some time and the time frame seems short to me.

This could be one reason that you're not receiving any hits.
I think that the best suggestion is to just stick it out before giving up on Austin. You might want to try and participate in some of the Austin discussion forums so we get to know you a little better. Originally Posted by atxbrad
i think that is pretty good advice!!! sometime we have to take our chances. as son as we leave..the phone blows up with calls from the place we just left ..it happens to all of us. hang in there hun! i hope it picks up!!!
You posted an AD on 1/29 that you were coming to town. Then yesterday (late evening) in the providers section that you're in Austin until Tuesday. At least for me, this is not quite enough time to try and schedule with you or any provider, Originally Posted by deedeedoe62
i made that mistake before. decided on a last minute trip. which wasnt bad...the few appts i had were p411, but then they cancelled they night before. bummer!! maybe if i hadnt waited till the last minute...i could of had some interested parties...instead of "none" whatsoever. anywho...i hope something works out for you
ok i am going to let you all know something.. I have been to austin quit a few times.. i have never had this problem ever.. don't get my wrong im not complaining... i've always come to austin and never had a problem with people booking with me.. i am not bring everyone into this.. so don't post nothing like that on my thread.. i am just putting this thread out in the open to get some answers.. so please stay off my thread if you don't have an useful advise...
Oh lord not this again.
Maybe you should just PM or email those people and ask them why? Don't bring everyone else in the picture.....I sure the heck would not ask you to come... Originally Posted by Woody of TX
+1
Well you are a good looking gal so looks are not an issue.

Some random reasons why:
Timing, it's super bowl week some extra funds are probably going to parties, etc. Property taxes are due today. There goes some money for those that wait.
The bills of christmas are staring lots in the face too.

Just some theories....

Sixx
Well you are a good looking gal so looks are not an issue.

Some random reasons why:
Timing, it's super bowl week some extra funds are probably going to parties, etc. Property taxes are due today. There goes some money for those that wait.
The bills of christmas are staring lots in the face too.

Just some theories....

Sixx
wow.. I thought all of the action would be in Dallas this week.
Whats up with that?
"I have been to austin quit a few times.. i have never had this problem ever.. don't get my wrong im not complaining.."

Ok, just so you're not complaining, I must have misunderstood.
I heard a lot of people are staying here and car pooling up there... also heard some limo places here in Austin are taking people up there.