The First PM/Text/Call...How Do You Do it?

I have had up to 15 texts messages (from one gent) requesting an appointment, and STILL don't have the info needed - like the desired TIME, affair type, length, etc.

Then again, I've received simple, to the point "Hi Im John Doe from "insert site/board here". Are you available at 8 tonight for 1 hr GFE ?"

The obvious preference is the second example. Those who are serial texters use the excuse of "building rapport" or "flirting/foreplay" (baahhhhaa!). But such convo comes AFTER identification, and still is limited. That said, how do you gents typically make that first contact to arrange an engagement?
A provider might not be interested in seeing me, for whatever reason, so I start off with something more simple first: "Hi, this is FunInDFW. I saw your ad on Eccie and was hoping we might be able to enjoy each other's company."
- no reply = Goes on my DNS list
- reply, no = Cordial thanking reply for their time, DNS depending on reason (or no reason given)
- reply, yes = Details of session desired, general info for my availability/usual times of play to allow her to options in her schedule, references, any other information she's asked for.
"Sup, wanna fuck?" Not many reply, but the ones that do are usually pretty fun.
A provider might not be interested in seeing me, for whatever reason, so I start off with something more simple first: "Hi, this is FunInDFW. I saw your ad on Eccie and was hoping we might be able to enjoy each other's company."
- no reply = Goes on my DNS list
- reply, no = Cordial thanking reply for their time, DNS depending on reason (or no reason given)
- reply, yes = Details of session desired, general info for my availability/usual times of play to allow her to options in her schedule, references, any other information she's asked for. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Agreed. I prefer to make contact and if there's a response I'm happy to spend time on references. Otherwise, I'm just sending references and that's a lot of wasted time.

15 texts.....? yeah I would not see...sounds like he needs a puppy or just someone to talk to
Those are some good one liners I have to try.
Agreed. I prefer to make contact and if there's a response I'm happy to spend time on references. Otherwise, I'm just sending references and that's a lot of wasted time.

15 texts.....? yeah I would not see...sounds like he needs a puppy or just someone to talk to Originally Posted by FunMonday
Although extra cool points are given for refs in the first contact, of course references would be asked for/received AFTER the example text I'd given and FunMonday's PERFECT example of initial contact.

Those who DO send refs during the first contact tend to give me the impression of them being more interested and more serious about meeting...and I'll likely be grinding my pussy in his face within the next hour
Maybe ladies should not post their number and request a pm or P4. Then you could do a little research, before you waste your time on text.
I usually start out by saying that how pretty they are or much their showcase caught my attention and I would love to meet you and like fun in dfw said if I don't get a response, on to the next one. But yeah 15 texts is a little extreme. Sounds like a serial stalker or something.
Always a PM first. First PM includes references, mentions the ad/special/ time etc. and typically throw out a day and ask what time is available that day. I don't like texting and prefer to speak via phone after that so I know exactly whom I'm conversing with.
Maybe ladies should not post their number and request a pm or P4. Then you could do a little research, before you waste your time on text. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
This would apply to ANY form of contact be it PM, text, call, email, or any form of initial CONTACT etc.

Hell, I've received countless (8+) PM's without knowing his desired time or other specifics NOT regarding screening/research. Just simple date details like time, date, affair type, etc. are missing .

This is not another hooktard complaint thread - never been my style. I genuinely want to know how gents go about their initial contact.
I usually start out by saying that how pretty they are or much their showcase caught my attention and I would love to meet you and like fun in dfw said if I don't get a response, on to the next one. But yeah 15 texts is a little extreme. Sounds like a serial stalker or something. Originally Posted by Benny Siegel23
I would probably go broke using those tactics.
If I have never seen someone I usually send an Eccie PM and express interest in meeting. Then send PM with whatever is requested for screening. I usually do not text until the lady confirms via eccie PM that I have passed screening.
On the initial PM I am often asking about the general location of the incall. If the incall is out of my "zone" the rest does not matter. Perhaps I should start sending my references along with my initial PM and question.
I have found that if I find someone I want to see here on eccie, I send a simple pm from this site....but I always ask ( if I can't find) for their p411 handle or number....
I then send a pm from p411 and ask them to look at my profile....I quit seeing providers that are NOT on p411...
I just value the added screening....but I have made an exception if the eccie lady has had reviews from established members here in eccie...that's why I read the reviews y'all post..
Sorry to the ladies that don't want or can't get clearance on p411... But I gotta be safe too
My first PM will be saying hi or hello and introducing myself. Of course I would include the need info of date, time, length and type of session, and ask if she is available at the suggested time of session. I'll give a quick description of myself, give my refs, and since I prefer to book ahead of time, I'll express my open availability, and let her know that I can work around her schedule, if needed. If I PM on p411, I'll give the refs, if requested. The rest of the above info would already be on my profile.