Private Providers

So I'm sure this is a stupid question, but I'm super new to this and the fact that this small ass town has nothing to offer doesn't help. So I'd like to ask some of the more seasoned aficionados out there is are there any unlisted providers in SF.

I'll try and elaborate, if I was looking for say drugs, I could more than likely hit a bar up ask a bit and find some shit, know I don't know if it would be good or not, over priced or not but I could find it. Is the only real hope in SF traveling providers or are there private ones that if you run in the right groups you can find?

Thanks for any input you can shed on this.
Cheers,
AJ
Most of the travelers in SF also hit Fargo and St. Cloud. I'd find a few good ones that rotate and you'll get a couple hits a month. There are girls in SF's that I know of that don't advertise much but you've been a member since 2013 with zero reviews and 5 posts so I doubt most local guys are going to drop much info for you. No offense but everyone is trying to be careful. There is also heavy sting activity the next few weeks as the feds are working Iowa, SD, KS and NE so posts like this at a time like this aren't going to gain a lot of traffic.
There is one that I think is a jem in SF. Lacey Lee. Hard to reach, but she is on p411. I have seen her three different times, and wish I saw her more. She kisses, is orgasmic, very tall and slender. Always clean and safe. She does do bbbj and allows CIM.
There is also another in Tea, Brandy. She allows all the same and is very personable. I haven't seen her around on p411 in a while, so she may be retired for now.
I would see Lacey, she is very attractive and into the session, can't go wrong...
Thanks for the input guys, @I like rice, there's a very good reason I've been around since 2013 with only 5 post, I'm SUPER paranoid, probably to an unhealthy state. So I go through states of wanting to get into the hobby, doing research, posting a bit but then getting scared of the consequences if I get caught. It's also not an easy hobby to get into in a small town like this, because everyone is trying to be super careful.

It's one thing in a big city to hit an AMP pay for your service and bounce, unfortunately here that's not a reality. So yes I've frequented ECCIE, AdultHobbyBoard and TER but never really took the plunge yet, this hobby needs mentors man...

One final questions is p411 the best/safest way to get into the hobby? I know there are other alternatives out there but again it's hard to figure all this stuff out.

Thanks for the time and info.
AJ
P411 is probably the best bet here in the Dakotas. When AHB was around it was good for us too...
References are going to be a big thing though... as much as we are careful the girls are equally if not even more careful and without references you are going to have a though time, we all want to be safe in this community and trust is a huge things... if you end up participating I would suggest to pick up the conversation engage in some conversations and find a girl that is reputable but is willing to see you without references, keep in mind they may ask for other types of ID after all safety comes first and treat the ladies with the respect that they deserve
P411 is probably the best bet here in the Dakotas. When AHB was around it was good for us too... Originally Posted by jmhawk1
I hate seeing anyone that isn't on p411...i have but i get the heebie jeebies seeing anyone from backpage and no reviews no posts no one knows ..is a dont see them sign
Unless they have some reviews (which I guess I consider is the closest to reference we can get) and preferably their own site I get the heebie jeebies as well from some of the ads I see on BP some of them are truly scary.
I think one of the most useful aspects of this board is the exchange of relevant information. I am especially appreciative of the good information I have learned here, and also the information I have sought from other board users, and that they have provided me with. But ---Brandy in Tea? This is the sort of specific information that should be confined to private messages.
It's one thing to describe a provider as living in Sioux Falls, it's another thing altogether to identify Tea as where a provider resides. Tea is a vey small place. I understand the desire to share information, but exercise discretion and reasonable judgment in doing so.
That's a fair point. "The Sioux Falls area" is more than specific enough.

I've heard of Brandy before, but never found good photos to give me a clear indication if it was going to be worth my time. It's been awhile since I've looked though. I remember only hearing good things, minus limited availability.

P411 is probably the best bet here in the Dakotas. When AHB was around it was good for us too... Originally Posted by jmhawk1
AHB was great. It was very active. P411 never seemed worthwhile by comparison. Maybe it's better now? But I wasn't willing to pay the membership price for how little it was used.
I think one of the most useful aspects of this board is the exchange of relevant information. I am especially appreciative of the good information I have learned here, and also the information I have sought from other board users, and that they have provided me with. But ---Brandy in Tea? This is the sort of specific information that should be confined to private messages.
It's one thing to describe a provider as living in Sioux Falls, it's another thing altogether to identify Tea as where a provider resides. Tea is a vey small place. I understand the desire to share information, but exercise discretion and reasonable judgment in doing so. Originally Posted by Muy Largo
God I'm with you on that one..whenever I review I don't even give a direction for an inn..it will always be she will provide or one fine place etc..Sioux falls is to small..
the other thing I hate to do because of similar reasons is give activities and cost..one main reason for me is its not always about the one thing..and what a person does or spends on a date should be between them..pm me if you want specifics I am open to that..the other thing is by being made to include that information to be accepted as a review you just publicly admitted and eccie just made it a requirment..I would like to see that change to more private way of reviewing those we meet.
but then that is mho and I have absolutely nothing to say about any of it..
Oh boy ..I wasn't going to join for anything..call you at work turn over all the personal information etc..scary ... but then I couldn't even get a call back or text.I didn't know about eccie etc back then..till one of the ladies must have gotten tired or just seen an idiot waiting to get himself in trouble..she told me..a respected lady won't see you..they may advertise on backpage but if your not on p411,date check etc.you don't have reviews etc they won't just because there's to much risk. The vast majority of backpage ads of ladies without reviews or posts not members of a board or p411 etc are ladies that are either being trafficked or fake ad's luring in clients to LE etc.
of course there are legit providers but the odds are against you.
that's why here we search to check out no ad's.
Some legit professionals will see newbies some you have to have a string of reviews from people they have as clients or providers they know or respect..
it's the same thing with the client. For me does the provider have reviews..she can't give references those are her references..or if she has a no review policy..then she has to be on p411 or date check or have a few here that will vouch for her in search.. of course that's just my honest opinion