Jadejiselle needs help

• jgod
  • 05-06-2016, 10:39 AM
Apparently, she was in a car accident last Sunday. She broke both ankles and her foot. She set up a GoFundMe to get groceries and help for her kids.

The FundMe address is here: (Edit by Namssa PM OP for the information)
or you may be able to contact her and give groceries directly or something.

Don't contact me necessarily as I am only posting the help needed, but you can if you need to ask a question and I will contact her.

Thanks
Oh this sucks... does she have her phone?
  • jgod
  • 05-06-2016, 10:56 AM
Yes.
Too bad.

• jgod
  • 05-06-2016, 12:34 PM
Too bad.

Originally Posted by catbanger
Wish her all the best....
There are a lot of social services and non profits that can step up to the plate in situations, such as these. Those kids should not go hungry. Many cities have 311 services. Would definitely tell her to reach out. She doesn't have to disclose where her funds usually come from.
YourTexasBenefits.com. For SNAP. (Food Stamps, Mediciad for kids. And Welfare). May also help with her Med bills. Or call 211. That is all I know.
YourTexasBenefits.com. For SNAP. (Food Stamps, Mediciad for kids. And Welfare). May also help with her Med bills. Or call 211. That is all I know. Originally Posted by Remote
That is plenty...
Thank you sir!
There are a lot of social services and non profits that can step up to the plate in situations, such as these. Those kids should not go hungry. Many cities have 311 services. Would definitely tell her to reach out. She doesn't have to disclose where her funds usually come from. Originally Posted by Stevensegal
YourTexasBenefits.com. For SNAP. (Food Stamps, Mediciad for kids. And Welfare). May also help with her Med bills. Or call 211. That is all I know. Originally Posted by Remote
The best advice right there. I wouldn't put her personal business with those pictures of her kids in the link on a hooker board.
Damn, that really sucks. Wishing her a speedy recovery.
  • jgod
  • 05-06-2016, 05:48 PM
I just had someone ask me for the link (hopefully, you know who you are), but when I tried to return a reply, you don't accept private messages. Please repair that and send another message if you wish.
I just had someone ask me for the link (hopefully, you know who you are), but when I tried to return a reply, you don't accept private messages. Please repair that and send another message if you wish. Originally Posted by jgod
The link was removed for a reason now i suggest you don't pass that info around or it could land you in a bad spot. Under no circumstances is it ok to tie anyones real world information to the hobby..
  • jgod
  • 05-07-2016, 08:53 PM
Well, now I am a little confused. I understand completely WHY the link was removed, but the edit says PM the OP for the information. I was just trying to help her. No good deed goes unpunished.