FinDom How to?

A young female friend of mine, a webcam girl, has been approached to be a FinDom. Now, I know many offers are scams, time wasters, or worst. But, in case its a genuine offer, she would like to talk to folks who have done this, both as the Dom and the cash slave. She would be working online only so having some first hand advice would of great help.

If you can help, please PM me with contact info that I can pass on to her.

Thanks in advance
I follow several findoms via twitter and other social networking sites. There can be overlap, but there are many differences between being a full service sex worker and a findom. Especially a findom who engages with clients virtually as opposed to in-person. Creating and selling content independently as well as through big box sites like NiteFlirt and iWantClips is a good way to build up visibility and gain a client base. Even though it's not something I engage in, I love keeping up with findoms online as they tend to share the most biting commentary. Some of my faves are Mistress Katrina Supreme, Madam Asari, Yeoshin Lourdes, and Mistress Samira (Goddess Arabesque).
Hey, I offered and still am willing to help your friend. I have been a FinDom sub and can help her look at my former Findoms. A daily Twitter presence, available to control at different times of day, and most importantly don't just approach as ask for money and that will work, you have to know how to get in a SUb's head. I once had a new to biz Findomme that was hot but didn't know how to work it ( domme by Twitter is soooooo different it's all fantasy Based) so I drifted away

Pm me
MsAthena...in Houston knows alot about this subject!