Biloxi,Gulfport, amd Ocean Springs

I have a trip planned to the Coast arriving Feb 9th and leaving 13th or 14th,I would like to visit a local lady while I'm in your area. Feel free to pm me or reply to this thread.Thank-you
I have a trip planned to the Coast arriving Feb 9th and leaving 13th or 14th,I would like to visit a local lady while I'm in your area. Feel free to pm me or reply to this thread.Thank-you Originally Posted by GRIPITRIPIT
Oh lordy do you have choices... Julinka, Elegant Belinda, katieinbiloxi... Perhaps you can entice Dallas or April Showers over from NOLA and thereabouts. I think Gloria and Kristina Kamasutra (from the Mobile area; check the AL boards for any reviews, ads, etc.) will do outcalls to the MS coast, though you may have to spend a bit more to get them to come to you.

I'll let the S. MS. guys weigh in, since my "experience" with any of these ladies is purely vicarious. But all the ladies I mention are well reviewed, IIRC. I think Julinka, at least has a couple reviews here, and some of the other regular MS posters can weigh in with their personal experience.

Cheers,

bcg (who needs to visit the Gulf Coast himself)
all great choices BCG---but Grip make sure you have a provider reference available as most ladies require at least one!Have fun babe!!!
Gripitripit - You also need to be warned that about 90% of the ads on Craigs List and/or Backpage are BSX2 (bull s#!t and/or bait & switch). Be very careful if you're thinking of going in that direction.
Coming over at the right time of the year darlin....LA has a great party and people forget that the MS Gulf Coast knows how to Mardi Gras as well. giggle

above all .... HAVE FUN!
Lilith