So ummm I just had to interview a provider

I saw her before but walked out because I found her pictures misleading. Ultimately, she can be hired by 3 different units. I have no say in the matter and I think she would be a good hire.

My concern is that she keeps quiet about it and doesn't black mail me or anything.
hahaha *whewww* And I get scared Ill get recognized in Central Market! If she remembers you...she will be scared for her own skin as well Id think
And I doubt she does especially if you just walked out like that.. Dont worry too much Id say
It wasn't central market lol. She disabled her account, but was supposedly trying to come back. Hopefully she's cool and keeps her mouth shut.
Lol I just mean I get paranoid at the grocery store I cant imagine my face if I walked into an interview and a client of mine was holding my file...Id faint!
Lol I just mean I get paranoid at the grocery store I cant imagine my face if I walked into an interview and a client of mine was holding my file...Id faint! Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte
Well, I was actually at central market earlier and I followed this sexy red head around. She looked oddly familiar
Well, I was actually at central market earlier and I followed this sexy red head around. She looked oddly familiar Originally Posted by MrBigD
Oh gtfo! Lolol
Im shutting in forever now!
Haha no I bet it was my sister...central market addict and notoriously sexy
Lol I made that up. Two red heads though??? A man can dream!
With the right ammount of money that can be yours D
The next time I do a double, it'll be 2 hours. An hour isn't enough. That would have to be an occasion for my birthday.
Central Market is dangerous.

I did a webcam show the other night and got a very good, long look at the guy's face (I talk real good), and the next day I SWEAR I saw him at central market. We locked eyes and there was a flash. I ran to the mushroom corner like "omg I really need some morels NOW" and then the dude also made a beeline for the mushroom section, like who skips all the potatoes and citrus and garlic and onions and just says "MUSHROOMS!!!"? He tried to make eye contact again as he grabbed a random box of sliced criminis.

It's not the first time I've seen clients at CM, but I usually wear a hat and hide myself better.

I did a webcam show the other night and got a very good, long look at the guy's face (I talk real good), and the next day I SWEAR I saw him at central market. We locked eyes and there was a flash. I ran to the mushroom corner like "omg I really need some morels NOW" and then the dude also made a beeline for the mushroom section, like who skips all the potatoes and citrus and garlic and onions and just says "MUSHROOMS!!!"? He tried to make eye contact again as he grabbed a random box of sliced criminis.

It's not the first time I've seen clients at CM, but I usually wear a hat and hide myself better. Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant
Maybe he just saw that ass jiggling and saying, "Come here boys" and headed over pepe le pew style.

I have run into a few providers out there in the real world. Personally, I just treat them like any other stranger. They have lives of their own, as do I.

I'm sure the girls value their privacy like I do mine.

It's not the first time I've seen clients at CM, but I usually wear a hat and hide myself better. Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant
Hehe, this is hilarious 😂
You poor thing.
I think about this sometimes. I would hope that ALL the providers here are about discretion and it is a must, unless you are at a social or something related. But if ever run into one I am not going to say anything to her and I would hope she does the same. But that is just the way I would want it.

As a provider I figured you hold the cards. Next time wink at him and go about your business. If it gets weird then make it weird for him, approach him in front of other people and ask if he is that guy from the cam show that shoves a two foot dildo up his ass. Be loud and proud of yourself. Women in this hobby are very timid but it's us hobbyist looking for your goods. Be strong.