Way to go Green Bay!

• Paven
  • 02-06-2011, 08:08 PM
Even though I was raised a Raider fan I've always had a soft spot for cheese heads.
damn! you beat me to it!!!
  • Paven
  • 02-06-2011, 08:11 PM
I used to be known as Fleet Feet now I'm Fleet Fingers lol.
raiders huh? your a cali girl? i KNEW you were paula abdul!!!
  • Paven
  • 02-06-2011, 08:21 PM
I've heard that a time er two lol.
I am just glad the Packers stopped the Squealers from winning a 7th SB championship!
Probably one of the better Super Bowls in recent history! Although a Patriots fan, being a cheese head I just had to root for the Packers! Still, was a very, very good and entertaining game!
Turnovers killed the Steelers. They led in yards and time of possession. I found myself rooting for GB. Some great pin point passing by Rogers. He was getting knocked down a lot. With only 13 carries the Steelers were just blitzing and knew where he would be.
As a die-hard BEARS fan I absolutley detest the Packers. But as fate wouldn have it, I made a lot of money on squares for the Super Bowl because of the Pack. I'll take the money, but I had to really scrub myself clean in the shower afterwards.
It is nice that the Lombardi Trophy is back in Title Town! As for the FIB's - get a quarterback, when your 3rd stringer puts up a better fight than your starter, well, sucks to be a Bears fan!
  • Paven
  • 02-10-2011, 08:37 PM
You know old Vince is smiling down .
Vince, Bart, and even Brett are all smiling. Considering they were a number 6 seed, and a wildcard to boot (first time ever, if I remember correctly) that that kind of low seed actually beat what was supposed to be the team to beat. The party is still going on in Green Bay. It was kind of fun and ironic to be at the Omni in Fort Worth Tuesday night (Steelers hotel) with all the signs still up and not one Steeler's fan in site Must suck to be fans of #43 considering Polamolu did shit...
Fuck The packers.....

besides its baseball season. pitchers and catchers report tomorrow

Eamus catuli