Have YOU had a TRUE NURU??

I'm just curious to see how popular this massage really is around the country and if it is more popular in some parts more than others. If you have had a "true" Nuru EXPERIENCE with the Nuru gel and a sexy, hot, skilled woman then I want to hear about it. Tell me when, where, and if it was a great, good, or bad experience for you! Thanks so much for your input!!
Not yet but planned for this week!!
Awesome!! Let me know how it goes!! I'm from Rochester BTW!
I have. There are at least two ladies in Houston that are expert at it.They are Thai BTW.
thanks for your input tyboy1!
You're on my "to do" list when the hobby $ are available. PM me for a menu question.
I'm fortunate enough to have spent time with the Legendary Lei Lover here in Dallas and she was The Ultimate Nuru practitioner. She is surely missed by many.
Hi daggajones...may I ask what made Miss Lei Lover The Ultimate Nuru Practitioner? I am always wanting to improve my techniques and that is the highest honor to be remembered and my goal is to be a legend here in my area as well!! I'm a true fanatic of the nuru massage and I am truly passionate about what I do!
I did it once in a double date....we took a shower for three. put a plastic drop cloth on the bed...then used warm nuru gel and had a blast!!
She really enjoyed her craft and also really enjoyed pleasing men. She had a room completely dedicated for nuru, big inflatable mattress, mirrors everywhere, tons of toys for boys all over the walls. straps and handhold to help her balance herself. She was probably a black belt yoga contortionist and the pre&post shower was equally sensual. She was a tiny little thing and super nimble when sliding, gliding and changing positions. She felt great, never too heavy and the fact that she was Asian was an added element of intrigue.
Awesome!! Let me know how it goes!! I'm from Rochester BTW! Originally Posted by Italianbeauty4u
I'll give you the dripping details! What part of town were you in?
Dagga, I too miss LeiLover. I saw her several times. She made it an experience to be remembered. I am a pretty good sized guy, and I remember her sliding around all over me, and all of a sudden she is up under me. She was the NURU gold standard. Best of luck Italianbeauty4u.
There are at least 3 skilled providers offering NURU here in Oklahoma. I've been with 2 of the 3. Real NURU gel, plastic sheets, warmed gel, bottle of heated water to spay to help make the gel even MORE slippery and then what makes it nice is just the feel of the body sliding up and down yours. Much more fun than just using their hands.

But warm gel and heated water makes it much better in my opinion.
Thank you so much for all of your input...I also LOVE LOVE LOVE giving the massage. I have set up a king size bed with head rest and heated mattress pad (covered with a Nuru sheet) to keep your front side warm while I keep the back side nice and warm. I am not a little tiny thing so it is a good workout for me to balance myself on top of you and slide seemingly effortlessly from one end of your body to the other with the rhythm of the music. Its like we become ONE and the ecstasy is undescribable. My dream is to have a Nuru Club where every room has a hot tub and shower and a nuru bed. The most beautiful girls, and only members could get in and could stay as long as they wanted. There would be a bartender serving drinks and everyone is having an amazing carefree time!! I know its crazy but in a perfect world I would have it! lol Wow looks like I still have a lot of work ahead of me to get to legendary status, but I am going to try!!! ; )
I'll give you the dripping details! What part of town were you in? Originally Posted by ben dover
My family is in Penfield...I was born in Buffalo. I was just in NYC in March for the first time and that was absolutely breathtaking!