Review: Tgirl Dasha

• fubar
  • 02-09-2011, 08:51 AM
Damn fine example of fucking outside the box.
Damn fine example of fucking outside the box. Originally Posted by fubar

Yup Yup Yup
very pretty lady

Damn fine example of fucking outside the box. Originally Posted by fubar
Uh, mandatory in this case....no "box".
TS.. does that mean you banged a dude?
  • lluv2
  • 02-09-2011, 07:54 PM
TS.. does that mean you banged a dude? Originally Posted by Janitor
[/quote]

His choice to explore as he see's fit, without critcism from the rest of us, if its not your thing, why not just move on? I for one salute the OP for having the cajones to make the post, I'm sure there are others here that find value in it, whether or not the rest of us approve. I would think to make critical commentary and to belittle posters that make reviews such as these have no other effect then to drive these kinds of reviews underground.

Just sayin.....
Originally Posted by lluv2

His choice to explore as he see's fit, without critcism from the rest of us, if its not your thing, why not just move on? I for one salute the OP for having the cajones to make the post, I'm sure there are others here that find value in it, whether or not the rest of us approve. I would think to make critical commentary and to belittle posters that make reviews such as these have no other effect then to drive these kinds of reviews underground.

Just sayin.....[/quote]

Never was "critical" of/to the OP , I was asking a question, as I have never been BCD with a trans-sexual, I think it was a good review I also said she was a pretty lady, if YOU have a problem with it, take it to the mods.

Just sayin.....
wow i think i might give a call
seems like I open a pandora box!!!!lol
  • broes
  • 02-10-2011, 09:37 AM
Since when do you use "she" and "her" when referring to someone with a schlong? Perhaps there are some newbs reading this without premium access that didnt notice the ts or even know what that means. You could be setting the groundwork for a very, very bad encounter.
  • hd
  • 02-10-2011, 10:01 AM
seems like I open a pandora box!!!!lol
albadia, hey, at least pandora has a box.

though I've never been with pandora so I guess I shouldn't talk???
Way too much judging going on here. Everyone of us in here is outside the "norms" of polite society. Let's not start throwing stones at each other.
very pretty lady
Originally Posted by bigdog0311
No matter how many surgeries, additions, subtractions, etc.; the end result is a male.

I will be giving Dasha a call this weekend.
I dunno... if I were with a chick that was originally a dude, I wouldn't really consider it a gay encounter. I mean you're there because you think (or know in your head, even if it's false) that it's a she. You appreciate the female form, you love boobs, vajayjay, etc. So if the schlong was 86'd and she looked enough like a woman.. really how would you know unless he/she told you?
  • fubar
  • 02-11-2011, 09:37 AM
You can look at this two ways.
A chick with a dick.
A dude with tits.
Take your pick.