Review: Tgirl Dasha

That's pretty narrow minded.
I agree with most of above. Let's not get emotional, everyone has the right to express their opinions. The thread just should not be directed at any individual.

If this is not an appropriate place to have this discussion, what is. I think both sides should just really think "What would have to be true for him to feel this way"

People see things different. No one is perfect, thus everyone has a flaw.

This is a very informative thread for me. I don't know anyone who has done a TS. I wondered the same thing concerning the "Schloengs?????"

I didn't desire to comment on it, but I am glad someone did. I wonder how does it work. I've not quite understood it.

This is the first time that someone who has done it, could answer these questions....Many Many people who read this review will have the same questions.

This is an opportunity for those hobbyists who partake in these type activities to educate those of us who don't (or will NEVER).

I am educated and mature enough though to have a discussion with whomever about any subject.

So let's not get too emotional, and keep the thread up to educate those who don't understand.

Thanks

KR
It all confuses me. K9 in the description means a guy fucked another guy in the ass. If that other guy has fake tits and hormones....Well, I suppose it is a semi female. I could care less. What I want to know is this - Has anyone ever fucked a post op trany? CG with a trany would have to be reverse CG otherwise a penis is flapping on your belly?
To each his own...why do guys here do DATY, DATO, GREEK, FOOT & TOE WORSHIP, or pretty much anything else besides MISH & DOGGIE? I mean, have you seen the Hobby Acronym Thread and all the stuff there? There are all kinds of providers for all kinds of hobbyists of all kinds of different tastes and pleasures. It's all good.
Do men's feet change with hormone therapy? I love a female foot as they are usually soft and small. I have a size 13.5 foot. Cannot imagine that with hormones my foot would ever be attractive.
Do men's feet change with hormone therapy? I love a female foot as they are usually soft and small. I have a size 13.5 foot. Cannot imagine that with hormones my foot would ever be attractive. Originally Posted by Nitwitboy

Well, check out this "gal's" feet. Feet aren't my thing but I can't even tell she has the same equipment & plumbing as me!
Now this is getting to be a problem. Some of these Trany's are hot and some of them look better than some of the women here. With that said; there is going to come a point inthe session where that penis is exposed. Amd mo matter how good the BJ is, I am going to notice the penis. CBJ would be my preferential treatment at his point and we can skip any MISH. K9,CG etc moving forward. There is now a penis in the same room as me and it is exposed. Outside of the public urinal and the gym bathroom, I never want to see another cock. But I digress; I want a post op trany review. What is it like to fuck an artificial vagina?
We spoke about this before when DallasHobbyist saw a T-Girl.
Check out the search on TER which is very detailed to find all types of providers and look at Dena.
No this is not the place for a general discussion. Start a damn thread in the co-Ed forum or men's lounge. And take with you the guys who can't figure out how it works. Shit guys, if a dude is visiting a TS, he's probably not too worried about getting touched by a penis. Grow up.

This is a review about this provider, not an open forum to ask every nitwit question you guys have ever had about TSs.

[QUOTE=KRiggins;1020064]I agree with most of above. Let's not get emotional, everyone has the right to express their opinions. The thread just should not be directed at any individual.

If this is not an appropriate place to have this discussion, what is. I think both sides should just really think "What would have to be true for him to feel this way"

People see things different. No one is perfect, thus everyone has a flaw.

This is a very informative thread for me. I don't know anyone who has done a TS. I wondered the same thing concerning the "Schloengs?????"

I didn't desire to comment on it, but I am glad someone did. I wonder how does it work. I've not quite understood it.

This is the first time that someone who has done it, could answer these questions....Many Many people who read this review will have the same questions.

This is an opportunity for those hobbyists who partake in these type activities to educate those of us who don't (or will NEVER).

I am educated and mature enough though to have a discussion with whomever about any subject.

So let's not get too emotional, and keep the thread up to educate those who don't understand.

Thanks

KR[/QUOTE]
There are always questions, conversations, and comparisons in reviews with many providers. Yes, this is something different, but it is still about a provider and services.

There were some off-hand comments and remarks but that happens all over the review section.

It's all good and ANYONE can start a Thread as BigEddie has suggested...including BigEddie. He has a good initial post with what he's said here which doesn't really have anything to do with this Review either IMHO.

But neither does my post.
LMFAO!!!!! Unbelievable!
Huh??? Originally Posted by 4pargolf
LMFAO!!!!! Unbelievable! Originally Posted by 4pargolf

4Par actually made a non quizzical response.