Name one thing the right wing has done to help society

There's nothing.

Edit. We did have full employment during slavery.

E
There's nothing.

E
Originally Posted by Seeker
First and foremost the right has preserved what there is left of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, you ignorant jackass. BTW, your ignorance is further underscored by your not understanding that the biggest problem Yankees had with slave labor was that it put free labor out of work; so, no, there was not full employment during the slave era, and thousands of emigrants from Europe suffered from grinding poverty and starvation.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Great question.

Predictable answer by the Twatwaffle of the Year. Attaching a dude who rarely posts and in all likelihood has never addressed IBIdiot.

Twatwaffle of the Year.
IB Hankering: WRONG.

Next...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Great question.

Predictable answer by the Twatwaffle of the Year. Attaching a dude who rarely posts and in all likelihood has never addressed IBIdiot.

Twatwaffle of the Year.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Twatwaffle of the Year can't discuss anything without attacking and insulting.

Massa overseer needs a little butter on his twatwaffle!
Twatwaffle of the Year can't discuss anything without attacking and insulting.

Massa overseer needs a little butter on his twatwaffle!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You still reek, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Seriously guys, I'm trying to think this through. How have right wingers helped us? Without getting into racist shit.
Seriously guys, I'm trying to think this through. How have right wingers helped us? Originally Posted by Seeker
If you you don't understand by now after eight years of rule by executive lib-retard fiat, then you're too ignorant to ever understand.
If you you don't understand by now after eight years of rule by lib-retard fiat, then you're too ignorant to ever understand. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No disrespect, but your post is incomprehensible and not relevant to the question I posted.
Capitalism.

Checkmate.
No disrespect, but your post is incomprehensible and not relevant to the question I posted. Originally Posted by Seeker
Your posts illustrate that you are incapable of comprehending much of anything, sucker. Odumbo is telling women they must share showers, toilets and locker rooms with men; willy-nilly releasing hardened foes captured on the battlefield to return to war; giving weapons to Mexican drug cartels; taking weapons from local LE; prosecuting those with differing opinions under RICO statutes and with IRS bureaucrats; spying on reporters and average U.S. citizens; etc. That's your "left-wing" agenda, and that's definitely not progress.
Right. Capitalism works when there is a level playing field between the two parties. Unions came in as a result.

Checkmate. [/QUOTE]
  • DSK
  • 05-24-2016, 10:42 PM
There's nothing.

E
Defeated the Nazi's.
Right. Capitalism works when there is a level playing field between the two parties. Unions came in as a result.

Checkmate.
Wrong. Capitalists have demonstrated they can exist without unionized workers; whereas, unionized workers demonstrably cannot exist with capitalist employers.