What is Your Definition of Penultimate GFE? Mine is Tia Hart!

And no, this isn't a BBFS thread. That, while it may happen, is not where I would like this conversation to go. And I would love to hear from the ladies as to what they do to make themselves super special.

Per my screen name, I like Asian girls. I have hobbied in Dallas for 18 years and used to be Phil_Landerer. (Any old timers remember the days?) This was the early times, fewer girls and fewer guys. I had some OFF the chart visits with ladies that were spectactular.

Fast forward to about 5 years back and ECCIE is massive, every dirty fuck who doesn't wash his ass weekly is trolling for $100 pussy and every pig with tats and a stinky twat is selling it for a buck. I ditched quality and went AMP'ing all the time.

But now I have a new penultimate GFE go to and that's Tia Hart? Why?

Immaculate, high end apartment. Offers drinks and a clean, upscale environment.

Attitude: She is either happy to see me or really fakes it well. (And honestly, as long as I am happy, great. It is a business relationship.)

Sexual skills: Damn near can deep throat an above average cock, is so dirty, sexy, loving, with the tightest, cleanest little pussy out there. Asian girls rock!!

Body: Go look at the pics. She was riding me today and I am watching that fine little ass thinking, "Damn thing doesn't even jiggle." NO COTTAGE CHEESE! Clean, smells great, flat stomach, pretty and great boobs...

Intelligence: I saved the best for last. GFE is in the mind. And the smart girl knows how to use her intelligence to make it sexy for her customer. Tia does that. Great conversationalist and down to earth as well.

Pricing: It's worth $300. She eliminates the dregs and provides a quality time. If your favorite GFE is $75, we might be on the wrong thread for you.

So, guys, what does your favorite lady do for you? And ladies, what makes you stand out?
Tia Hart is all the OP says !!!!
Yes I believe Tia is an absolute top tier provider. I have had some of my best hobby times buried between her thighs or fully engaged with her in a passionate embrace that leads to total fullfilment.
Damn this woman is just pure enjoyment.
If you have not been in the presence of Tia... Do yourself a big favor and get some Tia today !!!!
so if she is "last but one in a series of things; second to the last", who is last/ultimate??
edited. see below.
Hi Phil. I remember you from back in the day. Yes. Times have changed. Thanks for the recommendation of Tia Hart.
Elizabeth, you met me and SP Hunter when we bought you drinks as a gesture of good faith. You realized then I'm not the sharpest guy, right ? No reason to be nasty because I still like spinners. There are tons of guys into big girls. You're still around, right ?
Hey there.

I haven't been around much the past few months. And I didn't know your new handle ... and hello!

Yes, I remember you. You're a very sexy man.

And I have no problem with men who like other "types" and surely you know that as well. I saw the topic. And just commented on the wording.

But I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll delete what I wrote above ... and with that being said, have a great Memorial Day weekend! Glad that you found someone that truly touches you in that special fashion.

Best,
Elisabeth
I heard Tia Hart was amazing.

Plus +1
She's everything he described and then some!
Great Personality and she's hot!!!

She and I use to share an Incall for a while and I'm tempted to go see her just for her Brunch Menu!! Lol

You go girl!!!

OP,
You realize, of course, that referring to her as the penultimate provider means that there is someone better out there.

c.a.
OP,
You realize, of course, that referring to her as the penultimate provider means that there is someone better out there.

c.a. Originally Posted by Chainsaw Anthropologist
There has to be someone better - why else would all these Hobbyists keep trying out another future ATF?