New memorial day tradition.

Only a chicken shit Liberal would have that tradition.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 05-29-2016, 12:10 PM
Let's say we outlaw the Confederate Flag - what do we get in return?

I think we should get a 20 year reprieve from diversity efforts.
Let's say we outlaw the Confederate Flag - what do we get in return?

I think we should get a 20 year reprieve from diversity efforts. Originally Posted by DSK
Sold!

Got yourself a deal, sir.
  • DSK
  • 05-29-2016, 06:31 PM
Sold!

Got yourself a deal, sir. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Now that is how they should do it in Washington!!
I will no insult my southern ancestors
Libertarians support free speech, LittleLiberalEva. Even speech they don't like. You're a liberal. Admit it.
Libertarians support free speech, LittleLiberalEva. Even speech they don't like. You're a liberal. Admit it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You are dumb as a stump admit it.
I will no insult my southern ancestors Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Like this one?

Like this one?

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
your selfie's are not needed

no this one depending on which generation the "e" was used or not

Eva is a boil on ECCIE's ass
my selfie's are not needed

I is a boil on ECCIE's ass Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
You finally told the truth Okiebilly, you are a boil on ECCIE'S ass.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...federate-flag/ Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Finally got around to reading some of your lame links and this is the first one. Okay, the "artist" I can see but why are you against free speech. We don't even burn the Nazi flag even though some people think it represents Germany instead of the political party that was running Germany. Have you not read the first amendment of the US Constitution? Free speech is the most difficult when we don't agree with what is being said but we still support someone's right to say it.

If you want to burn something...then how about something that is timely and germane;

oops! wrong era

I am not advocating burning any of these but since you desire to do so, I'm offering them to you.
eeehbbuhhrrrrr is just getting his Army together...

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...federate-flag/ Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Why not? Libs LOVE burning flags, American Flag or whatever else they can find. So, then you would have no problem with someone exercising their First Amendment right by burning a Rainbow flag, right Eva??
Why not? Libs LOVE burning flags, American Flag or whatever else they can find. So, then you would have no problem with someone exercising their First Amendment right by burning a Rainbow flag, right Eva?? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Nope, but it would get your thong in a twist.