Niagara Falls, Ca question

When did we stop posting reviews across the border in this forum? Been a member here since aspd and we always aloowed posts here for the falls.
Coach man... where the fuck ya been.....

On a whim... they moved the reviews to Toronto where they now help no one....
When did we stop posting reviews across the border in this forum? Been a member here since aspd and we always aloowed posts here for the falls. Originally Posted by hittingcoach
Sadly gman decided that they all belonged in Toronto, I argued tooth and nail against it but apparently a guy living in Texas knows better...
Yeah, it should be "Buffalo/Niagara", but they are oblivious to the geographical realities.

Lumping Niagara Falls, Hamilton, Mississauga and all of Toronto into one for him is just ridiculous, unless you're goal is to eliminate the possibility of a vibrant Canadian forum.
  • Tiger
  • 05-30-2016, 09:14 AM
Sadly gman decided that they all belonged in Toronto, I argued tooth and nail against it but apparently a guy living in Texas knows better... Originally Posted by brutusbluto
Gman is no longer a mod here.
Sadly gman decided that they all belonged in Toronto, I argued tooth and nail against it but apparently a guy living in Texas knows better... Originally Posted by brutusbluto
Yeah, it should be "Buffalo/Niagara", but they are oblivious to the geographical realities.

Lumping Niagara Falls, Hamilton, Mississauga and all of Toronto into one for him is just ridiculous, unless you're goal is to eliminate the possibility of a vibrant Canadian forum. Originally Posted by SteveDaFalls
Gman is no longer a mod here. Originally Posted by Tiger
Gman is a TO Mod who visits Upset to take our Niagara reviews back up the TO where they won't been seen by the parties here who are interested....
Why do you need a mod in a forum with no traffic?
Yup!!!
And the dead TO forum has 3 Mods, while active Upset has only 2!!!.....
Hence why he has to steal our reviews. Has to be able to say he is a mod for the free pussy. If there are no reviews no need for a mod. Few reviews keeps his title but does no heavy lifting like our current mods do. Win win for him.
Our 2 mods are lucky to get plenty of assistance from Admin and, when needed, those 3 Amigos from out West ride inta Upset.....

Our 2 mods are lucky to get plenty of assistance from Admin and, when needed, those 3 Amigos from out West ride inta Upset.....

Originally Posted by Celso
A daisy chain, just like our three amigos.
  • Tiger
  • 05-30-2016, 02:32 PM
Why do you need a mod in a forum with no traffic? Originally Posted by jokacz
Maybe everyone should flood the Toronto forum with reviews from upset. then he'd have to start working to place them here. If he's so intent on moving things - might as well give him something to do.
When did we stop posting reviews across the border in this forum? Been a member here since aspd and we always aloowed posts here for the falls. Originally Posted by hittingcoach
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1283888

At some point we will get a Niagara Falls Ontario sub-forum and they will all be moved there.
That's been on the list to the programmer since the original thread. When its approved, I'm sure it will just show up one day
At some point we will get a Niagara Falls Ontario sub-forum and they will all be moved there. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
It's only been a year and a half since I submitted a plan....
What's the fuckin hurry now????

That's been on the list to the programmer since the original thread. When its approved, I'm sure it will just show up one day Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
You shoulda asked ME to find you a programmer... I coulda lent you a really good one.... But I'm keeping her kind of busy right now......

At some point we will get a Niagara Falls Ontario sub-forum and they will all be moved there. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
BTW -- what was the point of moving them from Upset where they were useful... to Toronto... where they became Vermontonian????

And... since NOTHING EVER happened in Toronto.... why no just RENAME Toronto... Niagara Falls?????
Slowly we turn... step by step... inch by inch.......

But what do I know... I'm a big picture guy.....