Is foot fetish so common it's no longer considered kinky?

I read somewhere that it's been estimated that as much as 10% of the male population may have a foot fetish. I don't know if that number is accurate but whatever the percentage is, I'm a member of the club. I've never been particularly open about it as it's been something of an embarrassment to me through my life, for no good reason except that I don't want the humiliation that I've seen people who are open about it sometimes getting. As I read this forum though, it actually seems pretty tame compared to a lot of the other fetishes here (no judgment) - so much so that I barely see it discussed.

I'm interested in what the providers have to say on this, especially. How common is it among your clients? What are the preferred activities - footjobs, toe sucking, giving foot massages, tickling, etc? How do you feel about it when a client asks for something like that? Is it "great, let's get going!" or "eww, another one of them"? Even with the wonderful providers I've been fortunate enough to see, I've been a little reluctant to bring it up, which I know is silly but I guess you can't overcome a life of self-stigmatization overnight.
I've only met one or two other people during my life that also have a foot fetish. At least, that were open about it. I've asked several providers to let me play with their feet and they've had no problems with it so far. Just my two cents.
I've only met one or two other people during my life that also have a foot fetish. At least, that were open about it. I've asked several providers to let me play with their feet and they've had no problems with it so far. Just my two cents. Originally Posted by feetnstuff187
Well, I've never met anyone else that admitted it...but as you alluded, I suspect that we both have met a lot that aren't open about it. I'm not - except here, and to certain providers. Same experience as you - most don't seem to mind, some even seem to enjoy it. I did suck some sexy provider toes today and she seemed really turned on by that.
I’ve been into ladies feet since my freshman year in college and my girlfriend and I never had an issue about licking, sucking or kissing each others feet.
I think it's pretty common. I consider it to be a fixation more than a fetish. I've said it before, but I am a HUGE fan of the female anatomy, from head to toes. I find every part of a beautiful woman's body sexy. I've never encountered a woman who had sexy feet who didn't like them admired and worshiped.
I like a sexy foot on a woman and will lick and suck her toes but don't consider it a fetish so to speak. I guess a sexy woman just gets all my attention to all of her
  • R.M.
  • 06-03-2016, 06:49 AM
I love my foot fetish clients and I think it more common now. Most of the gents are so respectful and I sure enjoy their company.
I like a sexy foot on a woman and will lick and suck her toes but don't consider it a fetish so to speak. I guess a sexy woman just gets all my attention to all of her Originally Posted by soxfan
In the true definition of the word, I think most people with a foot fetish are really more partialists than true fetishists:

"Individuals with partialism sometimes describe the anatomy of interest to them as having equal or greater erotic attraction for them as do the genitals."

In some definitions I've heard, fetishism is more along the lines of not being able to achieve sexual satisfaction unless the object of the fetish (which could be a body part or could be an external object of some kind) is involved. The lines are blurry though.

I'd say the partialist definition applies to me...I don't have to have it, but I do want it strongly. I will say that if a woman is wearing open sandals or something that shows her feet and also a revealing top, I'll always "sneak a peek" at her feet before her breasts. I just seem to be hard wired that way.
I sometimes equate a fetish to an inanimate object. There are those who take sexual gratification to shoes, underwear, leather or bondage items. Which brings us to subcategories of giving or receiving pain, domination or submission. I have not yet crossed that line. We did play with a cat-o-nine tails once, but I’ve yet to feel something for the need for BSDM.
I prefer my partner to be totally nude but will allow rings or piercings, make-up or a watch. I think the one thing that does give me a bit of a turn-on would be her wearing a pair of glasses, and reading me naughty poetry.
You should always massage your ladies feet.
I have found a couple and i happen to love the attention I got from it. The orgasms was more intense for me.
I'm married to a man with a serious foot fetish and really didn't know how deep this obsession was/is. I think it's way more common now and people who don't know anything about are some what intrigued by it as myself. I have found myself taking sneak pics of others women's sexy feet just for my hubby.... He loves it and finds it hot. I do it to get sexual favors and just for the thrill of almost getting caught.
Well, I've never met anyone else that admitted it...but as you alluded, I suspect that we both have met a lot that aren't open about it. I'm not - except here, and to certain providers. Same experience as you - most don't seem to mind, some even seem to enjoy it. I did suck some sexy provider toes today and she seemed really turned on by that. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
ACTING.
...and sucking toes IS a FETISH.
I love men with foot fetishes. I'm strictly submissive, and most foot fetishists are submissive men, but I love having my feet played with, massaged, sucked, giving foot jobs, etc. I have played with about a half a dozen foot fetishists in my life. I've only had a few clients request it.
ACTING.
...and sucking toes IS a FETISH. Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
Um, OK. I don't think I said it wasn't. And I've met plenty of women who seemingly enjoyed it, but I suppose it's possible they were all acting.