Trump does it again

For almost two weeks the press and the democrat party (nearly one and the same) have been making accusations (but not asking questions) that the money raised by Donald Trump for veterans had either not been raised, or had not been paid out to veterans groups. Today, Tuesday, Trump came out and read the list of organizations who had recieved money and how much they had recieved. The total thus far was 5.6 million dollars. Even FOX said that amount seemed to be only 2 million. The press corps has egg all over their performed and blow dryed faces. Trump even took the opportunity to call out MOST of the press corps as being dishonest and even one ABC reporter as "sleazy". One Marine veteran came forward and offered his own rebuke to the press saying that they "should pull their heads out of their butts.".

Trump did ask one rhetorical question (at least according to the reporters present), how much has Hillary raised for veterans?
Was able to catch most of the news conference. Loved it. Especially the end when he told the whole press corps how dishonest they are right to their faces and then did a mike drop on them. Left them with their jaws on the floor.

It's so true and they so deserved it.
He Play's Them Like A Fiddle!

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/d...181851803.html Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Wow! I didn't know that you were in the audience. Why did Trump attack your penis size?
Wow! I didn't know that you were in the audience. Why did Trump attack your penis size? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
why do you right wingers obsess about my junk?

There was absolutely no movement on getting the vets the money until the press started reporting on it. The checks were not issued until the day of the press conference
  • DSK
  • 06-01-2016, 11:51 AM
There was absolutely no movement on getting the vets the money until the press started reporting on it. The checks were not issued until the day of the press conference Originally Posted by BigLouie
That is true, but.....

I believe some organizations had received money and that is documented.

The rest, they have their money now, and they should be grateful, not whining.

The press can devote the rest of their lives to trying to smear Trump, and some might, but his supporters don't care. They hate the press and their arrogant condescending attitude about how they should think about things.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/vets-gro...the-last-week/

Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Almost a great photo of Trump bitch slapping that ABC reporter. You cropped too much of the picture though.

Seriously, this a bit of concern about the timing but unless you have some proof (if you were a real reporter) then you should wait until you find some. Anything else is conjecture that should be saved for the commentators. This is not news.

You know, I could make a counterclaim based on the facts as we know them. That someone in the media got wind that Trump was about to authorize the release of the money at the end of May....so if we start making wild claims in the middle of May it will look like we forced Trump to make a move. Just another claim backed by no proof as what the media is spinning.

Still, we have no stories about what Hillary has done for vets except to leave them to die in the middle of a shit storm of her creation.
Almost a great photo of Trump bitch slapping that ABC reporter. You cropped too much of the picture though.

Seriously, this a bit of concern about the timing but unless you have some proof (if you were a real reporter) then you should wait until you find some. Anything else is conjecture that should be saved for the commentators. This is not news.

You know, I could make a counterclaim based on the facts as we know them. That someone in the media got wind that Trump was about to authorize the release of the money at the end of May....so if we start making wild claims in the middle of May it will look like we forced Trump to make a move. Just another claim backed by no proof as what the media is spinning.

Still, we have no stories about what Hillary has done for vets except to leave them to die in the middle of a shit storm of her creation. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You will defend anyone on the right no matter how fucked up they are. You will not even believe the vets.

He has his hand up because he wants no opposition.
There was absolutely no movement on getting the vets the money until the press started reporting on it. The checks were not issued until the day of the press conference Originally Posted by BigLouie

0zombie, Trump had to make sure the the Clinton Mafia Family did not steal the money... LOLing you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTcYdVHNmks