Ugly Sex....Why is it Hot Sometimes!??!!

Eeeeeeeeeuuuuw!!

Now, I'm not Just talking about having sex with someone who you don't find very attractive. I also mean "Ugly" as someone who makes you Sick! Or, just Mad as hell when you're around them.

I've had Both types come into my life before...and Damn it....the sex was Incredible! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuw !!
LOL! It makes me crazy!!
It's some crazy Ugly Sex. I don't know how to describe it any other way. Haaaaa!!

I was just wondering if anyone else has had an experience like that before??

You guys don't leave me hangin here! I know I'm not the only one that's had some Hot "Ugly Sex" before!!

~Kelly TNT
I have, but it has been a while. As I reflect on it, I think the ACT of sex with one you really do not like or care for personally can be so wild and crazy because you do not have "feelings" getting in the way and you lose the unrecognized restraints that may limit your emotions - it becomes nothing more than a wild, aggressive, and amazingly physical release that just "milks" the emotions from your body.

Just my 2 cents.

SAS
  • fawn
  • 07-11-2009, 09:33 AM
ok lets see if i can do this with out sounding horrible....
ok this guy comes to see me...ok and everyone who knows
me knows i love older men but damn, 77 is alot older than
norm for me, but made the best of the situation, and
guess what he made me cum so many times by eating my
va-jay-jay that i lost count....so just visualize that...
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuw........ .for me because i was
embarrassed that he could make me cum....
Ok, Fawn, I guess I have 17 years left to practice on my technique so I can provide a similar service to you. Anyone want to help me practice?

SAS
I think it has more to do with the fact that you have to really focus on how the sex FEELS, because you can't focus on how the person looks.

For example, if I'm having sex with someone I find really hot, I'm looking at them, thinking about how hot she is. If she is not attractive, I'm more focused on myself, and how it all feels.

Also, ugly people can be really good in bed because they don't get it very often and have to make it really count when they do get it. They will also probably try harder.
ok lets see if i can do this with out sounding horrible....
ok this guy comes to see me...ok and everyone who knows
me knows i love older men but damn, 77 is alot older than
norm for me, but made the best of the situation, and
guess what he made me cum so many times by eating my
va-jay-jay that i lost count....so just visualize that...
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuw........ .for me because i was
embarrassed that he could make me cum.... Originally Posted by fawn
OMG, Fawn I hope you will still be seeing me when I am 77. And that I can still uh...have some...uh...success! You will still be gorgeous!
One of the things that stops me from seeing really hot ladies is that I feel so ugly in comparison. I gotta let the hormones get really raging before I have the balls to call one. In other words, the little head has to completely override the big one. Otherwise I feel silly. Same as with ladies that are significantly younger than me. Just feels odd.

Not sure I have ever met someone I felt was "ugly" unless they were just plain nasty in hygiene or something. I would rather be with someone that is not the typical "hot" but looks at me with a twinkle in her eye than a lithe youngster who looks like they just want it over with.

Example from one session:
Me, sensing her disgust: "So, uh, you want me to just get this over with?"
Her: "Yeah."

I fucked her out of anger I think.
  • fawn
  • 07-11-2009, 04:32 PM
One of the things that stops me from seeing really hot ladies is that I feel so ugly in comparison. Originally Posted by FatManHobbyist
oh baby you should never feel that way, because no matter how ones
outer appearance is, they always have something special to bring to
the table....what is that old saying, dont judge a book by its cover....

and steverino i would love to see you when youre 77...i guess we can just
lay there and think about how good sex use to be....haha
Fawn I think your avatar just hijacked this thread! Is that you and Reese! Hot Hot Hot!
One of the things that stops me from seeing really hot ladies is that I feel so ugly in comparison. Originally Posted by FatManHobbyist
I get FMS (Fat Man Syndrome) when I talk to a really attractive lady as well. I have had some interesting experiences and there are reasons behind it. Mainly it has to do with my level of comfort around a lady. When I'm having a good time, you see a completely different side of me then when I'm not.

There was a lady who opened the door of her incall and she didn't have to say what she was thinking it was all over her face. I turned around and left! The look on her face was priceless. I think I'm a pretty good looking guy....Well maybe quite a bit over weight. That's why I won't see the younger CL/BP type of providers. Once was good enough for me.

Just another reason why I like the socials. Because I have got a pretty good Bull Shit detector. Someone who comes up and opens up with you should come and see me sometime then turn and walk away. Without even asking what my name is doesn't get to far with me. Then again I don't get to hobby much so it's not like they will be missing much. hahaha
I get FMS (Fat Man Syndrome) Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
LOL. I like that. And I am not that bad looking either. Just fat. But hey, I have my hair!

And I agree with you, it seems only to be the youngsters that show the disgust. Can't really blame them as they don't have the experience of life to appreciate the person over the packaging and are not as good at hiding their feelings. I have never had a 35+ provider give any reaction. It could also just be the age difference.

I love the comfortable and passionate feeling that the older providers give. Occasionally I just want to be a perv and bang a young thing. And if I can tell they are grossed out but want the money, I feel a bit worse about myself after orgasm. So these days, I have been just seeing those ladies who are realistic about their clientele and seem to enjoy the company if not the body.
oh baby you should never feel that way, because no matter how ones outer appearance is, they always have something special to bring to the table....what is that old saying, dont judge a book by its cover.... Originally Posted by fawn
I just posted that I think it seems to be youngster issue and not something you find with experienced providers. I saw you at a luncheon and not only are you beautiful, but I would not feel the slightest bit ugly in your presence as you exude warmth and acceptance.

Someday, Fawn. But I doubt I will be as good at DATY like that old geezer. I still have my teeth.
  • fawn
  • 07-12-2009, 10:12 AM
I just posted that I think it seems to be youngster issue and not something you find with experienced providers. I saw you at a luncheon and not only are you beautiful, but I would not feel the slightest bit ugly in your presence as you exude warmth and acceptance.

Someday, Fawn. But I doubt I will be as good at DATY like that old geezer. I still have my teeth. Originally Posted by FatManHobbyist
why thank you honey, now why dont you let me be the judge of that....cause i luv me some daty......
Years ago, (before I knew I needed to pay for intimate entertainment), I had some ugly sex with a girl that was attracted to me but not vice-versa. The reason she will always be in the EL Hall of Fame (or Infamy) is because she did something that freaked me out.

She licked the whole crack of my ass from from stem to stern. It caught me totally by surprise. Then I had this wet and cool feeling that I just didn't know how to come to grips with for weeks. I think that was the last time I saw her. It was a booty call to remember. Later...the act became known as the "tossing of salad."
She licked the whole crack of my ass from from stem to stern... It was a booty call to remember. Originally Posted by elpocitopolloloco
Literally.

You reminded me of this girl I knew in college. I was fortunate enough to live in a co-ed dorm. This one girl was downright unattractive to me but my roommate liked the ease at which he could count on her to fuck at the drop of a hat. Not sure how many of you ever shared a dorm room with someone, but after parties you didn't give a shit if your roomie started doing something with a girl in the room when you were sacked out. Apparently after screwing her and falling asleep, she decided to check me out while I was asleep. I woke up to find her bobbing on my cock. While the big head was trying to figure out what was going on, the little head just told it to shut the fuck up and go back to sleep. I came, she swallowed, and I went back to sleep.

Then she did it again about a week later. What they say about college is true. It makes you a well-rounded person through new experiences.