Are you a James Bond fan looking for a new house?

This may be just what you're looking for:

Elrod House, famous for James Bond film, is for sale

Palm Springs' Elrod House — the John Lautner-designed property famous for its appearance in the James Bond film Diamonds Are Forever — is back on the market after a drawn-out legal battle and its already generating interest at a list price of $8 million.
Sadly, I have it on good authority that Bambi and Thumper are not included in the deal. If you're a masochist, you'll just have to hire another couple girls.

Cheers,

bcg
Did you notice the realtor was from 'Colwell' Banker?

I mean, what is so damn difficult about proofing in the media these days?
Perhaps the editor had one to many martinis.
Perhaps the editor had one to many martinis. Originally Posted by SexyBritneyJ
Shaken, not stirred.

Cheers,

bcg
Bond really knew how to fuck up a martini. Should be gin not vodka. Fruit drinks are shaken. Martinis should be stirred.
Bond really knew how to fuck up a martini. Should be gin not vodka. Fruit drinks are shaken. Martinis should be stirred. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
In the context of when Fleming was writing the original Bond novels, shaking a martini may not have been as fucked up as it is now. There's a bit of a discussion on Wikipedia about it (Wikipedia | Shaken, not stirred#Purpose of shaking

Now, of course, the phrase is a Bond signature line (along with "Bond. James Bond", so it would have been negligent of me not to throw it in.

Cheers,

bcg
This may be just what you're looking for:

Elrod House, famous for James Bond film, is for sale

Sadly, I have it on good authority that Bambi and Thumper are not included in the deal. If you're a masochist, you'll just have to hire another couple girls.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Darn, we lost out on this one. It's in escrow.

http://la.curbed.com/2016/6/22/12004...rod-house-sale

-Jeepster1
Darn, we lost out on this one. It's in escrow.

http://la.curbed.com/2016/6/22/12004...rod-house-sale Originally Posted by Jeepster1
Well, if you can scrounge $1.5 million from between the couch cushions, and are willing to move to Minneapolis (well, St. Louis Park, which is close enough I suppose), you can pick yerself up a Genuine Frank Lloyd Wright masterpiece:

Rare Frank Lloyd Wright House Goes on Market For First Time Ever

I suppose that, strictly speaking, you don't have to move to Minnesota if you buy the house, but if I were paying a million-and-a-half for a Frank Lloyd Wright house I'd damn well move there and live in it, Minnesota winter be damned.

Cheers,

bcg
Well, if you can scrounge $1.5 million from between the couch cushions, and are willing to move to Minneapolis (well, St. Louis Park, which is close enough I suppose), you can pick yerself up a Genuine Frank Lloyd Wright masterpiece:

Rare Frank Lloyd Wright House Goes on Market For First Time Ever

I suppose that, strictly speaking, you don't have to move to Minnesota if you buy the house, but if I were paying a million-and-a-half for a Frank Lloyd Wright house I'd damn well move there and live in it, Minnesota winter be damned.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
I'm a fan of the gas station:
https://savewright.org/index.php?page=33

-Jeepster1