Any genuine sadists here?

I'm still not convinced that I'm a sub/bottom though I know that I'm not a top. I would love to meet a woman who can genuinely force me to submit. Not just playing at it, but for real. Some of you might remember me posting pics after a Domme beat me black and blue. Even after that session, I never felt remotely submissive to her.

I think for me to really get off on it, I have to truly believe that the Domme is getting pleasure from my pain and that she is strong enough (mentally and physically) to drive me into a true submissive state. Does such a woman exist, because I haven't met her yet.

Do any of the providers think they qualify, or can any of their customers provide recommendations?
Winter Monroe
To bad your not in bama...
The submission you want will not come from beating you... It will come from the look she gives you or the way her hands seem to take control of your soul thru the gentlest of touches... I will say once I have that, your discomfort makes me panties very wet...

Good Luck on your search...
To bad your not in bama...
The submission you want will not come from beating you... It will come from the look she gives you or the way her hands seem to take control of your soul thru the gentlest of touches... I will say once I have that, your discomfort makes me panties very wet...

Good Luck on your search... Originally Posted by heidis_pleasure
I might have to take a road trip
there has to be more ladies here that would get off on this!
I'm still not convinced that I'm a sub/bottom though I know that I'm not a top. I would love to meet a woman who can genuinely force me to submit. Not just playing at it, but for real. Some of you might remember me posting pics after a Domme beat me black and blue. Even after that session, I never felt remotely submissive to her.

I think for me to really get off on it, I have to truly believe that the Domme is getting pleasure from my pain and that she is strong enough (mentally and physically) to drive me into a true submissive state. Does such a woman exist, because I haven't met her yet.

Do any of the providers think they qualify, or can any of their customers provide recommendations? Originally Posted by justabloke

Ok let me explain something..... We do not get off from your pain, well not completely don't get me wrong I do enjoy it a hell of a lot, but it's also about the pleasure you are receiving through the pain. Now me personally, I will test all of hard limits. Fuck the soft limits you are used to. If you are willing I am so able. I lovea sub who is so eager to please me.
So what are your limits hard and soft?
Why are you still reading this post, if you have not pmed me yet?
The thrill one gets when you are tied while standing then feeling your Mistresses heel/foot up against your c&b kicking and then to see you try your hardest to fall to the floor in pain and she becomes dripping wet in pleasure while you are in pain.

Yes....there are true Sadist's!
holy hell
now that is what im talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been a Domme for over 3 DECADES.
I agree with you...
No sub is going to take pain from someone he doesn't RESPECT...ADMIRE...and FEEL she is the ONE.
It is the LOOK she gives, not what she is wearing.
It is the things she whispers and how she does it.
It is LEARNED from many years of knowing the delicate dance of subspace.
The thrill one gets when you are tied while standing then feeling your Mistresses heel/foot up against your c&b kicking and then to see you try your hardest to fall to the floor in pain and she becomes dripping wet in pleasure while you are in pain.

Yes....there are true Sadist's! Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
I would think it takes a truly mean and sadistic personality to do extreme CBT. I'm talking kicking and punching to the point where the guy's sack is purple and the size of a large grapefruit or putting cigarettes out on it. Probably takes a mean sadistic personality to administer that.
I think a couple of the ladies on here have hit the nail on the head. There's nothing inherently pleasurable about pain, unless you can fuck with someone's head first. I long to experience subspace, but don't think that can be achieved purely by pain. I think it is helped by seeing the Domme getting real pleasure from dishing it out, otherwise what is the point? So maybe what I crave is a level of pain that actually hurts along with a Domme who can persuade me that it is actually pleasurable. I don't know really, but if I reach that point then I'll let you know.
Thanks to the ladies that have PM'ed and I will be in touch.
Winter Monroe Originally Posted by WW1flyingAce
Her pics have always made me wish I were looking for a genuine sadist. Damn.
No sub is going to take pain from someone he doesn't RESPECT...ADMIRE...and FEEL she is the ONE. Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
I bottom and take pain all the time from people who aren't "the one". You speak in absolutes that are just not accurate in all circumstances.
I would think it takes a truly mean and sadistic personality to do extreme CBT. I'm talking kicking and punching to the point where the guy's sack is purple and the size of a large grapefruit or putting cigarettes out on it. Probably takes a mean sadistic personality to administer that. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
I knew I had a "Sadistic" side when I was Dominating a man at a friends Swingers club. The feeling of cuming when kicking, stomping and slapping a mans testicles and watching them try and fall to the floor from the pain and all I could do was laugh in their face. I knew at that moment. But realized fast that not very men are "true submissives".

A Sadist in my eyes would not offer any "After Care". A Domme does.
A Sadist in my eyes would not offer any "After Care". A Domme does. Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
Interesting point. I have never thought of it that way.