Ifly Kansas City

Ifly is indoor skydiving some of you guys should try it,if your heart can stand the heat.
Moved here from Coed Discussions.
I would never jump put of plane unless it was going down, but the indoor thing looks fun!
Madison, YOU look like fun ;-)
  • Dkayz
  • 06-19-2016, 11:51 AM
Skydiving is pretty fun. I'd do it more if it was cheaper, but I have multiple other vices that are well above skydiving lol.

I heard that iFly wasn't that great, but I guess for someone who is too scared to actually jump out of a plane it wouldn't be so bad.
iFly was pretty cool, but it is a bit spendy. I don't see how you'd get good at it unless you have a part time job to support the habit.
Sounds like something to check out! I always wanted to sky dive but I'm to scared lol.. I love big roller coasters might be a good match.
iFly was pretty cool, but it is a bit spendy. I don't see how you'd get good at it unless you have a part time job to support the habit. Originally Posted by whatstheplay

I had to click the button to see what you were talking about. Really, inside of a building; what kind of pussy would even think about such a thing. If you are going to do it, go out to an airport that has that type of service. Hire a plane to take you up and hire someone else to push you out.

You kids! A damn game never replaces the real thing.

JR
I had to click the button to see what you were talking about. Really, inside of a building; what kind of pussy would even think about such a thing. If you are going to do it, go out to an airport that has that type of service. Hire a plane to take you up and hire someone else to push you out.

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence

Yes, really, inside a building. Maybe some people have a fear of heights or can't afford the real thing. I dunno....just a thought?
if any body thinks it is all that easy you should try it. I have done both, how high does jet transport fly I been out the door at 28000

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
so what would know about balance at 120 mph
if any body thinks it is all that easy you should try it. I have done both, how high does jet transport fly I been out the door at 28000 Originally Posted by 728869
Hey Luke; that's 5.3 miles up. I hope you had your own oxygen supply for the long trip down. You have to be a cool guy to open that thing manually before crashing into the ground. High enough to land safely and low enough not to be seen requires a cool hand. It is hard to do when totally covered to keep from freezing.

That's too high for me. Those military guys who did the Halo drops were something special and did very special operations. You must be special! All of those guys went to see the psychiatrist as part of the qualification. I don't think I would have passed that exam.

Many of the first in guys that paved the way for others were low altitude drops, like 300 to 500 feet; sometimes less; with all of the gear and supplies. But then real men don't use a static line.

JR
Whats real skydiving costing now? My research several years back was that( for a novice) after your first 3 jumps, the cost per jump dropped 50% or more since your jumping solo. If people went in as a group, cost would be lower.