Small Contribution To The Cause!

Today wasn't a good day!
I had scheduled some time with some Moco chick but at the very last minute just as i was getting close to her place, she starts with her perfectly timed BS. A young fool would have folded easy but a salty individual like myself knows never to give a hooker an inch! Canceled the meet and after a quick area survey, went back home to regroup. Jumped out of the Moco chat after I ran into mostly phags offering mouth and bottom...not my kind of rodeo! Went into BP and it was dry so i saddled up my trusty camel and hit the streets for some of that spontaneous action. Like Mike Rowe states, "It's a dirty job but somebody has to do it."

Forest/Audelia/Skillman/Whitehurst/Abrams
Hotter than a muphucka and not in a good way. The entire area was infested with the popo from 10pm to around 2am...you'd think there was a precinct in the area from the amount of Chargers idling all up in those parking lots. Didn't even bother. I have a friend in the area and he states that the SWAT team is having a field day hauling goons and goonettes to jail. I was thinking of getting a cheap apartment in the area for mongering activities but changed my mind after seeing the “Violent Crime Reduction Task Force” signage on Forest Ln!

Greenville/Forest
There is plenty of action right after the Kroger but the difficulty herein lies in the pickup. If LE were to post up across the street, it would be like shooting fish in a barrel... too risky. If these dumb girls meandered into the Kroger lot every now and then, it would be easy but they stay out on the track. This can't and won't work for me. I passed. Saw 4-5 btw all different races,

Dennis/Royal
I'm not a daytime monger by any means so I have nothing of value to report here. Street was as clean as a whistle when i rolled thru sometime after 11pm.

Walnut/HH/7/11
Found plenty of talent from all walks of life getting picked up and dropped off with regularity Management was embedded in and around the 7/11 parking lot and they seem to have this logistics supply chain shit down to a science! I left after a few minutes as the area had progressed into literal jumping jacks...Uncle can't be too far away when things start to get this brazen!

MLK/2nd Ave/Malcolm X/Colonial
Rode by here and it was dry TO ME! I really cannot connect with this area at all and I think I won't be going back.Some of you good folk would beg to differ but with the general quality being no higher than a 2, there wasn't really any reason to stick around. Not a single cop was spotted in the entirety of my cruising in this area. On the flip, I’ve been inside the Blues Palace on a Saturday night and spotted lots of lonely older birds. The parking lot outside has got to be one of if not the most target rich area in the DFW. If you're willing to put in time, rewards abound.The chicken spot across the street has decent food if you're hungry.

Mahan/Spring Valley/Midpark
I always spot girls here. Unfortunately, this area is my "hood" and i keep my mongering activities low for obvious reasons. With that said, any woman walking the track here DAY OR NIGHT is game. If she is Mexican and has kids with her, she is a regular civilian. Go into those Mexican stores on Spring Valley and holla who knows you might get lucky. You'll need to practice due diligence as hiding spots for the GUBMENT Charger are plenty. I nearly got popped ONCE after a few careless circuits of the track! Good thing is I live in the area and all my shit WAS in order so all he did was follow me around until I got home. Fucker was posted up INSIDE the elementary school for those of you familiar with the area.

Curr_Client
Thank you sir!
Good info thanks

i suggest taking a cruise down Josey south of 635. crawling with working girls in the evening .
  • ATM
  • 06-18-2016, 08:07 AM
Thank you for the report. Be careful out there.
Nice recon.

That's odd, I've checked out Mahan/Spring Valley/Midpark many times, day and night, and never saw anything. I wonder what I'm missing. You guys see them walking down the sidewalks or ... ?
That's odd, I've checked out Mahan/Spring Valley/Midpark many times, day and night, and never saw anything. I wonder what I'm missing. You guys see them walking down the sidewalks or ... ? Originally Posted by secpro
I was just in the area a few minutes ago. There are five or so girls currently walking the track while their pimps/handlers monitor the action from the Bestway Inn. I suspect most of these working girls live there and wander the track when the sun goes down. It's kinda hot in the daytime!

Met a lady a few minutes ago who wanted ridiculous bread so i just cut her lose. It's end month anyway and i have a collection of one-time-end-month amateurs on BP I'm running checks on.

damn it there goes the neighborhood... j/k great intel... the midpark/Mahan has been my recent go to... the apts on the SE corner are gold... picked up a fucking gem on sunday but I'm not sharing until I'm done with her... just watch the action around the red roof/walmart etc. but beware leo
Thanks for the detail!
just watch the action around the red roof/walmart etc. but beware leo Originally Posted by randomtxguy
Now that you mention that Walmart, i got a few stories to tell. I was in there early one day when some chick offered to pay for my groceries with her food stamps. I immediately went into monger mode and pointed her to my Camel for a short ride to an ATM among other intended activities. Unfortunately i lost heart along the way and just gave her some $$ and counted that as my good deed for the year! I'm sure some of y'all would have put her to good use but i wasn't in the mood and i have a type

Another time, a very pretty YOUNG looking girl ambushed me next to my Camel and asked for some change. Monger mode immediately activated and i was just on the cusp of inquiring about the state of her knees and jaw when i came to my senses and rode away. I prefer my record to be spotless!

2am who do i see waving a lit phone in my direction on Goldmark? Another chick this one though was fully grown and was packing a bun in her oven unbeknownst to me. Got home and sent her out on her two feet after i finished.

Monger mode calibration is active/done. I'll keep reporting live.
Wow!
nice recon, bro!
maham is hunting ground for le, I noticed the entire place has upgraded security, cameras everywhere, they have probably 12 of them and all of a sudden there are 8/10 and 9/10 "jogging" this place.
  • BLM69
  • 06-23-2016, 11:48 PM
I met a guy for a business transaction in the fine arts parking lot, I was there 20mins and saw more women than men going in and out, I say at least 10 of them.

I will have to check this place out another day to see what it's like, I seen a a guy with a 30 something white chick, they went in together but she left alone after a bng I'm guessing.
I was just in the area a few minutes ago. There are five or so girls currently walking the track while their pimps/handlers monitor the action from the Bestway Inn. I suspect most of these working girls live there and wander the track when the sun goes down. It's kinda hot in the daytime!

Met a lady a few minutes ago who wanted ridiculous bread so i just cut her lose. It's end month anyway and i have a collection of one-time-end-month amateurs on BP I'm running checks on.

Originally Posted by Curr_Client

i've been driving through this area every evening this week. have seen nothing. hardly even anybody out walking at all.

I met a guy for a business transaction in the fine arts parking lot, I was there 20mins and saw more women than men going in and out, I say at least 10 of them.

I will have to check this place out another day to see what it's like, I seen a a guy with a 30 something white chick, they went in together but she left alone after a bng I'm guessing. Originally Posted by BLM69
which one, the one on mockingbird?