Visiting TS Kimber on BP

Kimber's current pics look different and I did not save her number (915) 309-2957 to verify, but I am pretty sure this is the same Kimber that I saw in San Antonio.

You might think otherwise from her current Backpage ad's TGTBT pics, but if it is the same Kimber, she is real and is a good visit.

Even if it is not the same Kimber, her reviews indicate she would be a good visit anyway: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=234430

Confusing her ad for Kimbella at the time, I first hooked up with Kimber a couple of years ago. We had a good time.. She was good looking too. She was better than the pics she was using at the time but not as good as the ones in her current ad...

She is tall, caucasian, has a lean body and nice firm MM tits, and a moderately passable voice. I would say she was 75-85% passable by day and 99% passable in a nightclub setting.

She had a functional 5", medium girth cock: comfortable size for anyone's ass, but I only topped her at the time.

The following week, I saw her Ad pop up in the Dallas backpage. She has been visiting twice a year since.
this is a iittle confusing. are you saying she currently looks like her photos?
A monger down in SA told me his visit with her sucked. She tried to upsell on a 30 min session, didn't look like her pics, couldn't get hard, really uninvolved. Hopefully the one in Dallas is a different provider or at least changed her attitude.
the ciurrent photos look very different than what I remember