Address: - LVT
Appointment Type: - incall
Activities: - BBBJCIM
Session Length: - 30
Fee: - 40
Hair Color and Length: - short brown
Smoking Status: - not sure
Ethnic Background: - Black & Hispanic Mix, so she says
Physical Description: - sketchy place, lots of people walking around, not to experienced in the BJ department, but she was willing to give it a try, kinda short, with mommy tunmy
super sketchy lots of people walking around, and people staring, but I'm from the naborhood and have been in the area for many years, so I didn't look to suspicious or out of place, so I asked her rate and she said $40 for half hour, I really didn't have the time to stay that long as I wanted to get a feel for the location ad feel her vibe, so I told her just to blow me, she did and took her time as she told .everyone that she was inexperienced in that department, so I actually kind of guideday her verbally on how to please me, she took her time asking if that and tissue was good, I lost track of time and she blew me the whole 30min. Sesh, and I blew my load in her mouth. She told me she's looking for regulars, and I told her she could practice her BJs on meRecommendation: - yes
Strange her ad says $40 for 30 min. But $100 for the hour. I'll take two 30 min. Back to back.
Asked one about that one time: Said with starting and finishing she figured she only was working 10-15 out of a 30 but over twice that in an hour so the hour should cost more than twice the 30. Didnt see her a second time so I dont know how it worked out for her.
  • BLM69
  • 06-25-2016, 03:27 PM
Strange her ad says $40 for 30 min. But $100 for the hour. I'll take two 30 min. Back to back. Originally Posted by Ravasher
Maybe basic math wasn't her strength in school or it's just hooker math.
Yeah I don't know Bout her math either, but whatever, that's her, and sorry for my spelling, I was typing fast guys.
Was this in the very sketchy area of Las Vegas Trail ?
I've been watching her ads for awhile and wondered if she was legit..
A $40 bbbjcim is always worth it! Looks like imma have to train her too!
$40 and a protein shake - sounds like a plan to me.
Was this in the very sketchy area of Las Vegas Trail ? Originally Posted by singleagain45
All of LVT is sketchy, exept on the other side of the bridge (whitesettlement side)