Proof of the GOP War on Women

Sorry, but had to post this. Now, I know I better hide for awhile.

http://www.politicususa.com/proof-war-women-2
The proof is in the putting. And the RWWipes has been putting American women off for years. The group that wants no government interference in their lives want the government to regulate women's health.

They want they pussy barefoot and pregnant...

AT least we can be thankful that SCOTUS has put its collective bare foot down.
You really want to go there?
Okay...

• DSK
  • 07-04-2016, 09:52 AM
The proof is in the putting. And the RWWipes has been putting American women off for years. The group that wants no government interference in their lives want the government to regulate women's health.

They want they pussy barefoot and pregnant...

AT least we can be thankful that SCOTUS has put its collective bare foot down. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well, we want our women to be pretty, too. Are you liberals against women being pretty?

Are you people planning on making it illegal to comment on a woman's looks, or to like a pretty woman over an ugly one?

Additionally, you talk about a woman's choice to have a baby, what about the choice to hire who I want and the choice to associate with who I want?

Of course, I have a choice to shoot who I want, but not everyone with a gun does. You don't have a choice to shoot or kill who you want, do you? So, why should you have a choice to kill a baby?
LOL, didn't take long to hijack that thread.
Proving the OP wrong is hardly hijacking.

Try again, idiot.
Tthe pf is not a "safe zone"
Ted Kennedy is still the only one with a confirmed kill.
Cheney gave it his best shot.
Proving the OP wrong is hardly hijacking.

Try again, idiot. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Ekim likes sticking his dick up his ass and Sassy is Woomby in drag which gets Eva excited
Cheney gave it his best shot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Link?

Yahoo news (for the low information crowd) must have something you can show us to prove he had something to do with a dead woman like Ted did with Mary Jo Kopechne.
Ekim likes sticking his dick up his ass and Sassy is Woomby in drag which gets Eva excited Originally Posted by gary5912
Link