Karl Rove Wipes 22 million White House emails from private server.... Where's the outrage from the right?

With all the foaming and spewing over HRCs emails, I wonder why nobody has launched an investigation into Rove and the Bush Administration for the tens of millions of emails Rove erased during the AG scandal.

I guess nobody stood to benefit politically.

What are your thoughts? Besides beer, that is.

http://www.pensitoreview.com/2015/03...l-media-yawns/
Snick!
With all the foaming and spewing over HRCs emails, I wonder why nobody has launched an investigation into Rove and the Bush Administration for the tens of millions of emails Rove erased during the AG scandal.

http://www.pensitoreview.com/2015/03...l-media-yawns/ Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The emails in question were not classified documents belonging to a state official employed by the Federal government conducting official business trying to circumvent and violate federal laws, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

In fact, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, that (Rove's) computer was set up to be in accordance with federal regulations that explicitly prohibit personal correspondence and partisan political activities on government owned computers.

Unlike hildebeest, Rove was acting in accordance with laws and regulations governing the use of government computers, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Well, that tears it! I'm not voting for Karl Rove!

• DSK
  • 07-04-2016, 09:46 AM

http://www.pensitoreview.com/2015/03...l-media-yawns/ Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm outraged!!!
I'm outraged!!! Originally Posted by DSK
You're outraged that someone was actually obeying the law? How so?
What did you call me, Buttman?
Just wondering....where any of his emails subpoenaed before he deleted them?
I'll bet they were deleted before anybody have a shit.
  • DSK
  • 07-04-2016, 04:19 PM
You're outraged that someone was actually obeying the law? How so? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I'm outraged at the very existence of Assup!!
I'm outraged at the very existence of Assup!! Originally Posted by DSK
We all are.
I'll bet they were deleted before anybody have a shit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
toilet's that a way!!
I'm sensing some 0zombie desperation...

LOLing 0zombies...
Over what, SLOBBRIN?

Thanks for the special Fourth of July lapdance, btw! Where did you get the Speedo?

Personally, I'd be very pleased if Rove was investigated over this. It looks like an easy case of obstruction of justice. Probably one of his lesser crimes.