60 white people shot this weekend by other white people

• DSK
  • 07-05-2016, 07:31 PM
Fucking holy shit - 60 white people were shot this weekend in Chicago by other white people. Those fucking white people just shoot each other for no reason at all!!

They are fucking savages and murderous bastards. Other white people blame the problem on guns and black people and liberals and their reckless free speech that stereotypes white people!!! We should have a collective shame about this situation, because white lives matter!!
Fucking holy shit - 60 white people were shot this weekend in Chicago by other white people. Those fucking white people just shoot each other for no reason at all!!

They are fucking savages and murderous bastards. Other white people blame the problem on guns and black people and liberals and their reckless free speech that stereotypes white people!!! We should have a collective shame about this situation, because white lives matter!! Originally Posted by DSK
How would they know who shot who? They can see who was shot but as to who shot them......

You're a plucky cocksucker, I'll give you that.
Got a link? Of course not.

Collective shame? Stupid question from a person with the same quote as me.

Douche-bag.

They are fucking savages and murderous bastards. Other white people blame the problem on guns and black people and liberals and their reckless free speech that stereotypes white people!!! We should have a collective shame about this situation, because white lives matter!! Originally Posted by DSK

Damn that's a lot of videos I have to post. Thanks for the reminder...

I bet they used full auto M4s too.

Do you live in Chicago, JL?
  • DSK
  • 07-06-2016, 07:49 AM
Damn that's a lot of videos I have to post. Thanks for the reminder...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
No problem, you post excellent videos.
Yeah, and you get the merit badge for being kind to retards, JL!

Btw -- when is your banishment from the political forum over? Should be soon, eh?

Do you have a link to this story? Where was the other shooting? I wonder if someone or a group of people are trying to send some kind of message. These shootings are really getting scary.
How would they know who shot who? They can see who was shot but as to who shot them......

You're a plucky cocksucker, I'll give you that.
Got a link? Of course not.

Collective shame? Stupid question from a person with the same quote as me.

Douche-bag. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

Munchkins and his fan club
#whitelivesmatter