Photo.. is Gingrich Telling Trump to Fuck Off?

Trump.jpg

looks like a middle finger pointed in Trump's direction..
Attachment 545305

looks like a middle finger pointed in Trump's direction.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
It's not even Gingrich's hand. It's the hand of the reporter holding the mike.
Good catch, IBola.

The media is ALWAYS telling Drumpf to fuck off. That's why they created him!
Good catch, IBola.

The media is ALWAYS telling Drumpf to fuck off. That's why they created him! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Which asshole created you, turd?
I thought it might be the Reporter.. hard to tell, everyone there is wearing a black suit. so maybe the Reporter is telling Trump "fuck you"?

he wouldn't be the first..
Hey IBola.

IGNORE!
BFD
BFD Originally Posted by i'va biggen
" BFD " ???? Isn't that what YOUR mentor woomby and assup piggy mamboolah think of YOUR dingle berry picking skills ! ????
Attachment 545305

looks like a middle finger pointed in Trump's direction.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Looks like you photo shopped your dog's dick in to the interviewers hand. Why are you taking pics of dog dicks?

?
Looks like you photo shopped .... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The skin tone and shape of the finger don't even match ... poor "shop" job!
Really? Are you boys that sensitive about poor Drumpf's stellar image among decent human beings?

I thought it was a funny post.

You boys are treating it like the JFK assassination. That is, if someone woulda shot JFK with a dog's dick.

HAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHA!
There's no Photoshop in that picture.Those arms and hands belong to two different reports hold audio devices to capture Gingrich's remarks.
Looks like you photo shopped your dog's dick in to the interviewers hand. Why are you taking pics of dog dicks?

? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The skin tone and shape of the finger don't even match ... poor "shop" job! Originally Posted by LexusLover
It is disturbing you guys know what his dogs dick looks like.