possible highly reviewed native mix provider to come play

Hey y'all so when the adult hobby board was up I had lots of people that wanted me to come to North Dakota area, then it went down and I lost all those contacts :-(
I'm looking to expand my travels and was wondering if anybody is interested and my visiting.
I'm a very laid-back type of Provider never have had a bad attitude I always make sure that all my friends are well taken care of because I always want my friends to visit again. I have almost 180 positive reviews on just eccie alone and I take pride in that.
So I guess take a look at my reviews I have more pictures in my showcase let me know if there's any areas that you would like me to visit...
I'd love to widen in my travel areas......
Depending on timing and where you decide to go, I would be interested. My schedule can get pretty crazy, so I have a tough time prebooking. Sioux Falls or Watertown, SD Fargo ND would be best for me.
Former member of AHB here - yes, love to see you in Minot, North Dakota!
Man I really miss the AHB. What other boards for that area would you guys suggest I won't mind coming there sometime this month but I would definitely need enough interest
I'm with herman..depending on the timing and days I'd sure look forward to seeing you visit Sioux falls and Watertown as well..
  • DB36
  • 07-12-2016, 02:28 PM
I would love to see you in Sioux Falls.