official steak and bj day

March 14th has been officially designated as "steak and bj" day. (google it). Ladies, whats your plans? I got a few of my own!!
That sounds like a blast!
sounds tasty
Steak and tube steak. It's what's for dinner!
WoW bj and steak 2 of my favorites Whats for desert?
hows this scenerio: 5 guys ,5 ladies. the men all bring a proper donation , to be placed in a pool and divided evenly among the ladies. the ladies bring steaks. and we have a barbeque. after which the mens names are put in a hat and the girls draw for "partners".then after the hour or so session we all meet back for drinks and a much more relaxed conversation getting to know each other other than BCD. just a thought...
Knotty man so knotty....
That sounds like a blast! Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Sophia, you know how much I luv ya! So who's grilling, you or me? No onions, I promise!

Monk

p.s. The BJ... that's your department...
Sophia, you know how much I luv ya! So who's grilling, you or me? No onions, I promise!

Monk

p.s. The BJ... that's your department... Originally Posted by Monk Rasputin
That looks fantastic! I think steak is the only kind of meat I actually know how to cook, oh, and then there's bacon. When I learned how to cook I was a vegan and since I've started eating meat, I haven't been into cooking. But steak is the one thing it's pretty hard to screw up -- you just have to spend money on good meat and make sure it stays pink. I'll handle the steak and the BJ, you bring the sides -- a salad with cucumber perhaps?
Count me in on the gathering if it comes to pass.

SAS
Knotty....I got no plans for V-day, and that sounds like some good times. I would be interested if you are looking for some young blood ;p