Any Ladies available in Lake Charles, LA Aug 31st

I'll be in Lake Charles, La on Aug 31st. Any ladies that would like to schedule some fun let me know and I'll get back to you. I'm P411 verified.
There are some good ones in the area
I'll be in Lake Charles, La on Aug 31st. Any ladies that would like to schedule some fun let me know and I'll get back to you. I'm P411 verified. Originally Posted by baddad63

Two years as a member here and you do not know where to post an ISO?
While I may have signed up 2 years ago I have not been active for that amount of time. Thanks for your help and constructive comments. Why do people feel the need to make others feel like shit?
Thank you Seeking-P
I would be all about you if you were available.
Yw babe!

I'm in the area
While I may have signed up 2 years ago I have not been active for that amount of time. Thanks for your help and constructive comments. Why do people feel the need to make others feel like shit? Originally Posted by baddad63
Well if that made you feel like shit then you are a sensitive soul. My apologies for your stupidity.
Well it didn't really make me feel like shit. I was exaggerating. The over 35.000 posts to this board tells me everything I need to know about you.
Bro just ignore the trolls and get yourself some Seeking p time. Your prostrate and little head will thank you later.
I would totally head out to Lake Charles for a few hours+ date!