Of course you should fuck your wife's sister

I mean, the sister will know it was just a one-off, right? What could go wrong? Well, other than her wanting an ongoing involvement...

https://austin.craigslist.org/mis/5671359187.html

You are married to my sister - we shared an experience - w4m

I have been thinking about if I should post this or not. I really don't know what to think or how to feel about what happened. You are married to my sister. You guys came out to Austin to visit family. You guys stayed at my house with family. We all had dinner and drinks and every one enjoyed talking. One by one every one started going to bed until just you and me were left awake. We stayed up and talked for a really long time. We talked about life, your job, my school, interests and friends. We were on the couch together just chatting. I really liked you, I think you are such a good man for my sister. And then I don't know how it happened but we began cuddling on the couch and one thing led to another after that.

I'm the biggest asshole sister in the world for doing what we did. I feel so bad and terrible about it. And at the same time I can't stop thinking about it and I can't stop thinking about you. I guess I would just like to hear from you and see what you thought about what happened. I know it can't happen again because of our situation but that is something I won't ever forget
Among women it is way more competitive. Most boys/men get that shit out of their system when they are younger through sports, fights, etc. Women have fewer outlets for the rivalry so they prey on their sister's men - just to one-up the sister.... Chicks are vicious like that!! (and guys are easy - they'll fuck just about anyone/anything!)
Guessing the divorce rate in Austin spiked.
Not until the married sister posts a rebuttal.
  • 2dogs
  • 07-18-2016, 06:26 AM
Good for him
  • 5T3V3
  • 07-18-2016, 01:17 PM
I mean, the sister will know it was just a one-off, right? What could go wrong? Well, other than her wanting an ongoing involvement...

https://austin.craigslist.org/mis/5671359187.html

You are married to my sister - we shared an experience - w4m

I have been thinking about if I should post this or not. I really don't know what to think or how to feel about what happened. You are married to my sister. You guys came out to Austin to visit family. You guys stayed at my house with family. We all had dinner and drinks and every one enjoyed talking. One by one every one started going to bed until just you and me were left awake. We stayed up and talked for a really long time. We talked about life, your job, my school, interests and friends. We were on the couch together just chatting. I really liked you, I think you are such a good man for my sister. And then I don't know how it happened but we began cuddling on the couch and one thing led to another after that.

I'm the biggest asshole sister in the world for doing what we did. I feel so bad and terrible about it. And at the same time I can't stop thinking about it and I can't stop thinking about you. I guess I would just like to hear from you and see what you thought about what happened. I know it can't happen again because of our situation but that is something I won't ever forget Originally Posted by Bobave
I would suggest checking out the Mormon faith ..
Sounds like Ashley Madison gone bad. Family reunion train wreck for sure. Sharing with family.....man how is that going to work.....baby come help clean up.....both sisters race to forefront. Busted!