Banned

Is there a way to find out why someone was banned? Is it even allowed to share why they have been banned? I have been PMing with a provider for a while and just noticed they were banned. We exchanged contact info and haven't been able to sync up. Wondering if she was banned for leaking private info or something else.
Which banned whore are you interested in?
Look to the left or right of the Houston or National home page and you will see the "Main Menu". Select "member list" and you can search for a member handle/name.
Moderators aren't permitted to share the details of a member's ban but there is no prohibition against members discussing it.
Moderators aren't permitted to share the details of a member's ban but there is no prohibition against members discussing it. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Cool that's kinda what I was getting at I got a random text and was trying to figure out which one it was and in my pm browsing saw one on my TDL banned. It's cool if you can't talk about. Was just hoping it wasn't something serious and I guess if it is something serious I hope something would go out in the alert section.
...... I hope something would go out in the alert section. Originally Posted by theAdream
nope.....you have to hear it from her haters
Is there a way to find out why someone was banned? Originally Posted by theAdream
Ask her. Send her an email or text or call her
Ask her. Send her an email or text or call her Originally Posted by Seeking ~P

I guess I was avoiding contact in my paranoia but yea Ill reach out and get her side of the story.
Turns out shes just on time-out for posting too many ads. All is well otherwise. Thanks for the idea Seeking... So uhm yea I could use some insurance... PM me LOL
^I have some quotes for you. Stop by my office

Like a good neighbor,, Seeking ~P is there!

Like a good neighbor,, Seeking ~P is there! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P

Lol @seeking~P

And I can take a stab and guess the provider. I hope she comes back more chill
There are mods that will discuss such topics at their own peril.
When called out, they generally go turtle.

Like a good neighbor,, Seeking ~P is there! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
So what are you wearing Seeking? Please tell me its not Khakis....

http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D47c...alt8HsMM3B7ktg
^ It's 3 in the morning!? Slacks!