DO NOT be Confused!

While doing a recent search, I discovered my name mentioned incorrectly in a thread under the Alert Section:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=173800 (See post # 26).

First of all...I am not in the very least upset or anything with NitWitBoy for his post. What I want to clarify is that apparently there are two nurses here.

I am the one and ONLY VNurse. The other lady goes by the handle TheNurse. I wondered how long it would take for someone to confuse the two of us and although it may have been a mere typo, I want clarification.

I have never met TheNurse although back in the other board days, we spoke on the phone several times. Just please know that this (VNurse) has been my handle from day 1 in the old days and I just don't want anyone confusing the two of us.

Thank you for reading...
The only alert worthy of mention with regard to Vnurse is to hurry up and go see her. (Just my 2 cents)
+1 for sure!
Awwww...you guys are awesome! Thank you SO much!
You are on my list to "must see" sweetie.
Anytime darlin'...just let me know!
Seemed like a benign comment. I don't think you have any reason to be worried.
The alert was not about any Nurse, me or vnurse. Me and hotlips were commenting on something that had been said in the alert. Why are you worried ? No problem for anyone. Just read the whole thread, just a typo, all Nurses are good and many on here
Relax nothing was said BAD about any Nurse. Not sure why all the panic here.
Go back and read the whole thread. maybe i can give you a massage and meet, instead of you giving the massages LOL
Sorry about the confusion ladies.
No problem at all here NWB... I saw the mistake when it was made but figured that anyone reading the thread would see v had not posted there and would realize it was just a mistake.
VNurse,

Unmatched massage combined with that sweet, southern charm (and don't forget those amazing, gravity defying boobs!) It's a fact that there's NO confusing you with anyone else, there's only one VNurse! I'm sure the gentlemen would agree with me Still, it's important to clear up misunderstandings before someone gets all dramatic about it.

So Vicki, when are you coming to Dallas?
Okay, you guys are blowing this WAY out of proportion...

I DID read the entire thread and never mentioned that any alerts were made towards any nurses.

All I am saying is that if you do a search on Vnurse, a thread under alerts pops up with a mention of LE. Maybe anyone seeing that would go read the entire thread, maybe not.

Personally, I am not happy that my name pulls up and alert thread where LE is mentioned. That's all...nothing more, nothing less.

I responded on the other thread as well and will say it here: I never meant to cast any aspersions towards ANYONE. I am only posting for clarification purposes.

Yes, there are other nurses, perhaps MANY nurses here but none have names that similar to mine. I am not saying anything undesirable about TheNurse and I appreciate the offer for the massage. LOL! (I have a regular person already though and will just stick with her, thanks!).

Please understand that I am not mad nor upset. I am JUST clarifying a point.

Dharma, you are a sweetheart darlin'! We need to look at sometimes towards the middle to the end of March I am thinking. Want to plan a 3 day weekend?
VNurse...does that mean no more handcuff play?
" DO NOT be Confused!"

Great advice. . . a few decades too late, but still, great advice.
Well tramp...I will THINK about it and let you know...LOL!