I giggle when I read a mans review and he braggs size

The size and shape of a man’s penis is the number one source of any man’s insecurities and fears and we all have the clogged spam folders to prove it. Circumcised or natural, growers or showers, curved or straight… every man alive has had anxious questions as to how he measures up and whether his is unusual or otherwise just wrong. Penis size is popularly associated with virility and sexual desirability. A man with a small penis is just not as “manly” as someone with a ten inch monster. If you’re not long, hard as steel, ramrod straight and aiming straight at the ceiling, you’re just an evolutionary dead-end, doomed to a lifetime of pointing and derisive laughter from the hordes of women you will never, ever be able to satisfy. Am I right, or am I right?
It is so funny, I want to know how the lady reacts to sex but some guys have to say "well I have a thick cock or well yes I am long" lol. Hey look you guys, if you hurt that bad and you can be telling the truth about your cock comparison to average. LMAO, if you are damaged that bad that you just bought pussy and she moaned (LOL) like she prob never before bc she complimented you then you need a hug.
  • jwood
  • 08-03-2016, 10:32 PM
My dick looks big with $100 bill beside it.
I have a long tongue that compliments my average size dick.
LOL, now that is a good one Jwood. I will have to remember that one. Excellent LOL
I just always say mines small, but pretty and then I proudly show it.
I'm slightly above average and in good shape. My take on this is dick size really only matters when, you are trying to get free pussy and/ or young pussy.

In general, providers and majority of women are looking at how big are your pockets.

Honestly, if you're insecure about your size, hit the gym. And manscape.

Being in shape, not only makes you more attractive, but losing that bottom portion of your belly (imo, is difficult, but manageable) could possibly add 1-2 inches to your dick.

Also, better blood flow, can help you do multiple rounds...

Now, with the shape, can't really change that, just do positions where your dick his her g spot.

The best providers give top notch iop, so with great iop, your insecurity with dick size is all in your head.
Y'all crack me up.
Big ones can be overrated.
I like a good solid jwood size.
Yep, I can do some thangs with a jwood tool! Oh yea!!!!
I never really have had that insecurity. Never really cared how big another dude's dick is. I always judge by how much fun me and my playmate have. Never had any complaints in the civie world, but in the hobby life jwood has it right.
SeekingP I am jealous of you and Jwood now. I need to book you and become your new best friend lol.
SeekingP I need to book you and become your new best friend lol. Originally Posted by ProviderRider
We've already been doing the foreplay stuff, so yes its time for us to get busy!!!!
Mine's not very big around, but at least it's short!