Format change

• cboat
  • 08-06-2016, 01:48 PM
I just got back from vacation. It appears there have been some changes made on the home page. I don't see a place to log in or out. There are two boxes in the upper right where log in info used to be. I assume these are for user name and ID, but there doesn't appear to be any place to log in after entering this info. Am I missing something?

Thanks
There should be a blur button next to the fields where you enter your username, password and the squares for "Remember" and "I agree TOS" that says "LOG IN".

By the way, how did you get logged in to leave this message?
I am having the same issue. I am using firefox. I did notice if I used internet explorer the log in boxes are up there. The only way I was able to log in to leave this message was to reply to the original post. then i was prompted for the log in info in a different screen.
any update/help would be great thanks.
  • cboat
  • 08-08-2016, 09:33 AM
Same here. I tried to post and was taken to a separate page to log in. Same thing this time. A real pain in the butt.
  • cboat
  • 08-08-2016, 09:40 AM
Se
  • cboat
  • 08-25-2016, 09:33 AM
There should be a blur button next to the fields where you enter your username, password and the squares for "Remember" and "I agree TOS" that says "LOG IN".

By the way, how did you get logged in to leave this message? Originally Posted by scorpio31
That is the problem. I have the 2 rectangles for user name and password. I do not have anything else. No I accept or log in boxes. The only way I can get logged in is to go to a topic and click reply. That takes me to a screen that says I am not logged in. I can then log in on that page. What a pain. The eccie home screen that I see now is not the same as I used to see, hence the reason for my initial question. Still fighting this problem. Hope you can help. From what I can tell, I am not the only one with this problem.