On Indefinite Hiatus

Due to some complications in my personal and professional lives, I don't feel that I am currently able to provide the caliber of service that my hobby friends deserve. I will be on indefinite hiatus from the hobby beginning today.

I will be placing my hobby phone on Do Not Disturb until I return.

Providers, I am still available for references via email or PM.

In addition, for any of my wonderful regulars or new friends who have already been screened, you are welcome to contact me via email for a referral to one of my beautiful lady friends.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...
This really sucks for me. I hope that I get to see you when you do return Natalie.
DAMN! Hope things get straightened out for you darlin! I'll be waiting for your return.
I enjoyed our Glory hole session. You were on a list for a one on one. Hope everything is okay and see you when you return.
I hate to hear of an immediate departure/Hiatus. Be well Natalie, Hope this will straighten itself out .......
I wish you well Natalie and hope everything is fine. Best wishes love!
I was literally going to try and schedule a session for tomorrow. Damn. Hope all is well and things gets straightened out.
Hey Natalie,

I am very sorry to hear about this. I think very highly of you and know you will return when you are ready. You know how to reach me....

sixx
Hope u are ok!
Hi Natalie,

I've haven't had the pleasure of meeting you in person, but I wish you nothing but the best.

Take care,
Atxmike23
I'll be thinking of you Natalie while you are away from us.
I love you honey!
Wish you the best! A break is good sometimes.
Take care Natalie...............I hope all is well.
Remember that your friends are close by. Just reach out if you need.