Hosting a Small Private Party Saturday Aug 20th

So another hobbyist and I are hosting a small private house party tomorrow (Saturday) evening starting at about 6pm in a suburb just south of Rochester. It is at a residence so will be low key. About 8-10 girls will be in attendance to hang with and spend some private time with, along with some fun games.

There is NO COVER, and there is no tip out or any connections between any donations that may or may not happen and the organizers.

We will have some basic drink options but BYOB is also welcome.

The line up of girls is pretty awesome, to include Maria Bella, Maggie B, some currently active providers who are semi UTR, a few actual UTRS and a couple girls from the dancing world who are not on the radar at all.

PM me for more info since this thread will shortly be locked. This is one of those parties you wished you had been at.
I heard about this earlier.
Thanks.
Many thanks to the host. He was "occupied" when I left.
it was a good time catching up to everyone.
Good seeing everyone again.
Did legacy get a cut off the top? Anyway sorry to miss this whew
Sorry I missed this one. Was short notice, hope there is one next month.
So another hobbyist and I are hosting a small private house party tomorrow (Saturday) evening starting at about 6pm in a suburb just south of Rochester. It is at a residence so will be low key. About 8-10 girls will be in attendance to hang with and spend some private time with, along with some fun games.

There is NO COVER, and there is no tip out or any connections between any donations that may or may not happen and the organizers.

We will have some basic drink options but BYOB is also welcome.

The line up of girls is pretty awesome, to include Maria Bella, Maggie B, some currently active providers who are semi UTR, a few actual UTRS and a couple girls from the dancing world who are not on the radar at all.

PM me for more info since this thread will shortly be locked. This is one of those parties you wished you had been at. Originally Posted by MajorHands
Ahh ,kinda short notice don't ya think bub?
  • Eli
  • 08-22-2016, 09:37 AM
MH and Friend,

I came to the party with Sindi and we had a very nice time. Nice people and nice conversation. Very well done.

Eli
wow, i wish i was there,
hopefully next time
For those of you who pointed this out, the last party post WAS short notice.

These parties will be in a private home so there is only so much space, and I'd hoped to resource the attendees through personal invites, but a lot of the usual suspects had schedule conflicts so I pulled a Hail Mary to reach out the the brotherhood for more attendees, hence the late notice.

Moving forward, when we settle on the next date, I will get the word out sooner. Our intent to is to have these about every other month. We are tentatively looking at the first weekend in October for the next one, but that is very tentative.

As far as Carlos' comment. These parties are not associated with the events Legacy is putting on. They are much smaller and more hobby centric in tone. I envision a dozen guys and 6-8 girls as the optimal break out.

To be clear, there is no cover and while the party takes place in a house, there is no "house". The only people with the potential to profit from the event are the girls who attend. If the host and I want to play, we have to pony up a donation, same as anyone else.

Since this is in the sandbox and a general audience, if any of the lovely providers out there might be interested in attending, send me a PM.