Cell Phone Use By Providers

I'm not sure if this has been covered, probably has but I figured I would again. I have been seeing alot of reviews lately where the provider is answering their phone and texting during or immidiately after a session.

DO NOT DO THIS. PROVIDERS TURN YOUR PHONES OFF DURING A SESSION.

It is very rude and it shows that you don't care about your job, take a little pride in what you do and do it right. If you have too many things going on, then don't be a provider. If your worried about missing calls, don't be, the person on the other end will leave a message or call you back.

Just my 2 cents.
Good point
I've only had one of those constant texters.
I have two phones and make certain to silence them both during a session. I don't use it as an alarm so there's absolutely no reason to even have it in the room. I silence it because I can still hear it in the other room and it can become a distraction.

If I know my children were feeling poorly before I took them to school then I will mention that upfront and keep the phone off silent but it will still be in another room. The way I see it is if I don't enjoy your phone ringing and us having to stop to answer the phone then I should afford my client the same respect.

It's always good to give some of the more clueless ladies a head's up though. Thanks!
It happened to me not that long ago and I mentioned it in the review. It is very rude and annoying. If it ever happens again, I'll walk.
I AGREE COMPLETELY WITH YOU GENTLEMEN, IT'S COURTESY AND RESPECT ON BOTH THE PROVIDERS PART AND YOUR PART AS WELL. I HAVE HAD GUYS THAT ANSWER CALLS OR EVEN TEXT BACK AND FORTH WITH THEIR WIVES. NOT ONLY IS IT A DISTRACTION, BUT IT TAKES AWAY FROM THE MOMENT.

SO, STOP IT NOW! LOL
I think I've had that happen before. Been a while since I've been with a lady. First time, i think it was her kids calling and asking how to finish dinner. Eh, it was a bit annoying, but, I understand. She was willing to accommodate me by taking me short notice (not sure if she checked references), so something like that, I'll let it slide. She was still lots of fun and apologized.

The last one, I think she checked it a couple of times. I didn't really pay attention, it was kind of during one of our breaks, and I get either chatty or silent at that time, so didn't bother me that much either. Now if it was constant during the session, that may get on my nerves.
I totally understand. I have forgotten to turn my phone off like once or twice. However, I did not answer it, turned it off and apologized. This is just like any other job. You wouldn't answer your phone in front of you boss, client, customer, or patient right? It's all the same.
It happend to me too, that's too much bothering.....