BPD included in price...

A little Bi-Polar Disorder to go with that GFE??

I've been hearing a lot lately about a few emotionally challenged providers and can only imagine what kind of damper it can put on the experience...

I know that the the key to any strings attached situation is making the strings seem to disappear, meaning that being uninhibited and all helps but what about tmi and a sense of professionalism?
LOL, there are plenty of BPD hobbyists too, let's not discriminate
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands
If you're angry and you know it, clap your hands
If you're happy and you know it, then your bitchiness will show it
If you're crazy and you know it, clap your hands!
LOL @ Lana, btw I 'm happy and clapping my hands

Hmm being I have friends that are Bi-Polar, I would think that would necessary info to be prepared as some of the changes can be very dramatic. And they can still be GFE just treated with more care.
your offending some of my alternate personalities!!! hehe
LOL, there are plenty of BPD hobbyists too, let's not discriminate Originally Posted by monkmonk

In this case I have to...we are at work...hobbyist aren't
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands
If you're angry and you know it, clap your hands
If you're happy and you know it, then your bitchiness will show it
If you're crazy and you know it, clap your hands! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
laff myfucking ass off
your offending some of my alternate personalities!!! hehe Originally Posted by lil_michelle
I bet they are some FUN personalities TOO, LOL
Reminds me of the old saying "I'm schizophrenic and so am I"
I always wanted a BI girlfriend... Not Bipolar though.
I bet they are some FUN personalities TOO, LOL Originally Posted by Rcoop361
Some of them are lots of fun! Some are a bit bitchy .. hehe

There's a script for that

Better living through pharmacology.
That's the worst thing about polygamy I've found. When I say something to my wife. . . I never know which one will answer.
Crazy chicks are the best in the sack. It's damn near a proven fact! Look at the best reviewed ladies...all of 'em will cut a bitch with no hesitation!

I think you have to have a certain amount of crazy to be a provider, so it only makes sense that the vast majority of us are mentally unstable. But we will fuck your brains out!
Crazy chicks are the best in the sack. It's damn near a proven fact! Look at the best reviewed ladies...all of 'em will cut a bitch with no hesitation!

I think you have to have a certain amount of crazy to be a provider, so it only makes sense that the vast majority of us are mentally unstable. But we will fuck your brains out! Originally Posted by Dannie

Yes you will!