What is important to a CLIENT - at an INCALL? -What do you prefer? - Hotel - Apartment - House

Hi everyone,
I've been lucky enough to try different options for my incall.

I absolutely love the "apartment" incall....as I can relax here....no worries of housekeeping knocking on the door....I KNOW the place, so can play my music and open the windows.

However, I know there are some drawbacks. And the hotel is sometimes a good option, as in u do your thing....and leave everything behind....;-0

I am curious..tho...as to what the guys prefer as far as an incall.

Hotel - Apartment - House - or...a descreet parking lot (ha)!

Just looking for opinions... as I am thinking of making a change....

Cheers!
Torre T
My 3 preferences...

I want to meet in a place where we can make some serious noise (screaming O's and headboard banging) without the people next door calling LE.

I want to know that my car will still be there when I'm done.

The absence of cigarette smoke is always nice.

Other than that, I'd be happy to boink someone just about anywhere!
Clean apartment or house with discreet parking. Another thing I got used to in visiting some of the K-Girl indies was a shower for BOTH of us at the beginning of the session.
Clean discreet house/apartment in a good part of town. Hotels are ok too.
4 Star + hotel with room not open to an atrium, multiple entry / exit, public parking or else a discreet apartment.
I perfer apartments because they are usually nicer than some hotel and it is the same place each time. Hotels are next due to easy access and parking. I have only been to a providers house once, but we new each other very well by then.
I prefer house or apartment. Hotel is OK, but not my choice. Needs to be safe neighborhood.

Most important: I need woman to screw me silly.

Torito
Prefer apartment in nice gated complex. Safe neighborhood and easy parking. Houses are ok as long as neighborhood is nice and there are not a lot of nosy neighbors like in a neighborhood watch group.
Prefer an apartment, then house. Don't like hotels. Like many of the other comments prefer good part of town. Safe neighborhoods. Gated apartments may be best.
Hi everyone,
I've been lucky enough to try different options for my incall.

I absolutely love the "apartment" incall....as I can relax here....no worries of housekeeping knocking on the door....I KNOW the place, so can play my music and open the windows.

However, I know there are some drawbacks. And the hotel is sometimes a good option, as in u do your thing....and leave everything behind....;-0

I am curious..tho...as to what the guys prefer as far as an incall.

Hotel - Apartment - House - or...a descreet parking lot (ha)!

Just looking for opinions... as I am thinking of making a change....

Cheers!
Torre T Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I have been to most, and I'd say in decending order:
Apartment, House that is used as incall only
Hotel
Apartment, House that is her home where we enjoy BCD fun either in a spare room followed by her room.
Last but not least parking lot ~ I have yet to try this one, just to say I have done it perhaps and for the feeling of adventure, but it just does not feel safe.
1. House (with discreet entry and shower)
2. Apartment (in a safe area)
3. Hotel (but only a large one where it's easy to blend in with the guests)
To what's been said before, I'll add that, if you're working from your home, I'm a little uncomfortable having sex with pictures of your kids staring down on us from the dresser. I'm not even really comfortable with pictures of kids or spouses at all, at least until I have become a regular. Also, if you're concerned about security, don't leave any mail, or anything else, with your real name on it, in plain view.
1. House (with discreet entry and shower)
2. Apartment (in a safe area)
3. Hotel (but only a large one where it's easy to blend in with the guests) Originally Posted by Jersey Dog
+1
This is a great answer for myself when I do out calls too!
I definately prefer an apartment over hotels. I am always afraid someone will think I am killing her if she is a screamer.
I'm currently looking into a permanent incall and apartment it is. Parking has been an issue before, and gates that have broken call boxes are horrible. The only reason I prefer no gates. The last thing I want is you being stuck at the gate.