Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Footjob
Session Length: 4 Minutes
Fee: $80
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder Length Blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Older lady with a great body. Nice tits, decent face, sexy feet, smooth arches.
Recommendation: Yes
I have never seen her but I did call once. She was so rude over the phone I hung up on her. She has numerous derogatory reviews. Have to believe your money is better spent elsewhere.
I have never seen her but I did call once. She was so rude over the phone I hung up on her. She has numerous derogatory reviews. Have to believe your money is better spent elsewhere. Originally Posted by marlowe

Patricia has a terrible attitude. From a disposition stand point she's one of the worst providers I've ever seen. But she gives the best footjob in Dallas. Her feet are so soft and soothing when she gives me a footjob it feels just as good as sex.
How does she pay her bills? Never have I read anything good about her.
They should have made the movie Happy Feet about her instead.
How does she pay her bills? Never have I read anything good about her. Originally Posted by Nitwitboy
Apparently she will do a lot more if you pay. She told me she needs to pay off some school loan. When I saw her back in October she offered FS for $500. LOL... I politely refused.
Everyone has a price. Everyone.
Everyone has a price. Everyone. Originally Posted by makmak
And her price is ridiculously high. I asked her what $500 would get me, she said it would get me FS. I replied, "What else?" To my surprise she didn't get made; instead, she said, "I will bareback you."

I'm almost tempted to do this next time. Even though she's an older lady she's got a nice body -- it can make for some great positions.
LOL I think she kind of likes you, Cobain. I NEVER read anyone else ever getting anything out of her but you.
LOL I think she kind of likes you, Cobain. I NEVER read anyone else ever getting anything out of her but you. Originally Posted by Abraham
I guess she does. I try not to be demanding with her and the key is to let her dictate the session. For instance when she gives me a footjob I let her do everything -- she decides what positions to foot fuck me in, when should I worship her feet, etc. One time I saw her she told me to worship her feet for 45 minutes before she released me with her feet. For 45 non-stop minutes I had to lick/kiss every inch of her feet.

I think I just might take her up on her offer when the time is right. It would be so freaking awesome to fuck her and have her rub her feet all over my face.