Bumping

How is it that I keep bumping comments when I am trying to comment on a thread. I am pressing reply to the threads and at times I get An infraction from the administrators because I bumped someone's comment. How am I suppose to comment without getting an infraction?
A regular thread can be bumped ad infinitum and ad naseum.

For reviews, look at the date of the last comment posted. If it's been over 30 days, don't bump it. You can also look at the second to last comment. If there is an over-30 day gap between that comment and the one before it, the thread will likely close soon. The Mod just hasn't gotten to it.

If you really, really want to comment about a stale review, start your own thread in a Discussion Forum (Coed, ML,...) with a link to the review.

You still might get bumping comments from other members. Some folks are just waiting to comment about their pet peeves.
How is it that I keep bumping comments when I am trying to comment on a thread. I am pressing reply to the threads and at times I get An infraction from the administrators because I bumped someone's comment. How am I suppose to comment without getting an infraction? Originally Posted by hanniballector1970
You really cannot avoid it with this chickenshit mod.
Little Napolean has to let you know he is the all powerfull one.
Loser!
How is it that I keep bumping comments when I am trying to comment on a thread. I am pressing reply to the threads and at times I get An infraction from the administrators because I bumped someone's comment. How am I suppose to comment without getting an infraction? Originally Posted by hanniballector1970
If I didn't answer your question, post or PM some examples.

emptywallet