Went by WAYYY to fast,

Just yesterday, I remember it was New Year's Day, the start of 2016.

& it was hailing like crazy! The size of tennis balls.

I still have pictures of the hail from that night

Does anyone else remember that?
Omg yes. Where did this year go? And thank God for carports!
Yes, girl,
This year went by fast
  • Mokoa
  • 09-12-2016, 10:26 PM
Yep, the older you get, the faster time seems to go by.

I remember that vicious hail storm back in April. Took out two of my windows.

Since this topic is not hobby related it has been moved to the Sandbox.
Damnsgiving is around the corner, blink again and voila...its god dam christmas again...
Cant wait for turkey day or xmas...or to give birth & be back LOL next year...this pregnancy has been pretty uneventful...soooo Im just READY
Yep, the older you get, the faster time seems to go by. Originally Posted by Mokoa
As Time progresses, Time compresses. Carpe Diem, baby!
A family member said this after having a few new ones in the family: "The days are long and the years are short."
2016 is indeed zipping by but it has been a great year with 3 months to go!

Once the hail halted San Antone had a wet spring and a mild summer. Where all those 100 degree days go? June was great in sports as C-town (Cleveland) won it's first championship since 1964! Great for another small market city! Sad to have lost Prince and Ali (The GOAT) but they shall always be remembered....

2016 has also been a very good "fishing" year as many new "fishes" jumped into the Alamo City playground! Hmmmm, but always good to re-saute' those ATF fishes. Queen have to get you back for a visit soon!
May everyone's 2016 end in a blast and plenty of hot times!!!
Went by WAYYY to fast,

Just yesterday, I remember it was New Year's Day, the start of 2016.

& it was hailing like crazy! The size of tennis balls.

I still have pictures of the hail from that night

Does anyone else remember that? Originally Posted by QueenMariah
That's for sure ! Doncha know the car dealerships were cringing everytime another chance of rain was in the forecast after that ! No wonder every one's insurance rates are so high !
Yes!! It was horrible !!I'm use to weather changes cause I'm from Colorado but never like that. It hit my car windshield in acouple spots ... It was my first car I just got it a month or so prior to the storm... I experienced pure heartbreak that day lmao
I'm curious as to why I don't feel this way ?

I feel like this year has been taking its time.

Italia
Yup way to fast! Once trick or treat day comes the rest of the year becomes a big blur