Uggh!

Tonight I had my first ever confrontation with a client, AFTER the massage was over. He was pissed because he didnt get what he thought he was entitled to.

First off, its not alert worthy but if ladies want to know who it is then message me.

2nd, I perform the massage, its MY routine. I figure out your body to see how I can drive you insane through my special touch, etc.

3rd. Its NOT GFE! nor do I kiss, aka GFE! NO WHERE ever anywhere does it state that I am GFE! I even post on threads that I do not kiss or any of that.

So he is older than I thought, short and obese, strike 1 and I should have shut the door on him. He tells me he likes submissive women, well I am NOT! Its my room, my control...however I do ask you what gets you and your fantasies etc because I am open to exploring some within reason and ability.

And he wouldnt STFU and let me do my thing, kept telliing me what to do.

Then when Ive finally had enough and ended it, he asked for money back.

Seriously! I dont need the money, but I figured I deserved it for even dealing with the asshole.

Ive NEVER had a complaint about services, he even said he should have listened to bad reviews. HUH? There are no bad reviews.

I have a great reputation...I have no complaints from younger guys. This only happens with older ones. Im very irritated and considering holding fast to my age limit with no exceptions, but I dont want to turn away the good ones just because of someone like this.

anyway...just venting. This was not what I wanted at the end of a long day at my real job. I do this for fun, not BS like this.
Sorry you had to deal with an asshole. I've thrown out a few myself!
sorry that happened babe!!!!
Its ok. I just had my last guy of the day, and OMG! SO I love Jason Statham, and on another thread was joking about who I fantasize about while getting myself off, well umm... this guy could have been his twin. super hot and in his 30's, rock solid muscular body, and thinks I look damn good! I totally wanted to cross the lines of the massage, lol. Now Im horny as hell!

I think it takes insecure men to do what that guy did earlier. Im very honest about what I do and do not do. It wont hurt my rep if he decides to post something negative anywhere, because those who know me really know me, and know I love doing this massage, and that he was the one being the asshole, as I am never rude unless Im treated poorly or disrespectful. My gut had told me not to see him, but he screened safe so I went ahead trying to be nice. never again
Sorry you had to deal with the asshole first but glad the sexy one made your night.......good things always work out for good people
sorry that happen
Sorry you had a meeting like that. You probably do not remember, but you were first person to ever give me any kind of massage, and you were great. Didn't go too fast or laugh at my nervousness. You are a good woman, and most of us guys are okay.
However, the only way I would look like Jason Statham would be if you put the blindfold on you before I got there.
However, the only way I would look like Jason Statham would be if you put the blindfold on you before I got there. Originally Posted by whereaminow
I could never look like Mr. Statham; the state of the art in SFX isn't that good, yet.

Cheers,

bcg (Now Steve Buscemi? Definitely do-able. The SFX budget for that would be a buck ninety-eight, tops!)
Its ok. I just had my last guy of the day, and OMG! SO I love Jason Statham, and on another thread was joking about who I fantasize about while getting myself off, well umm... this guy could have been his twin. super hot and in his 30's, rock solid muscular body, and thinks I look damn good! I totally wanted to cross the lines of the massage, lol. Now Im horny as hell! Originally Posted by Chellablaine
This just has me curious; tell me to go bugger off and MYOB if you want, and I won't take it personally.

In this post:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1069126&postcount=5

You said:
As for me, theres been a few Ive crossed the lines with after massaging based on attraction. Originally Posted by Chellablaine
So why didn't you cross the lines with Mr. Faux-Statham this time, when by your own admission you've done it before?

Cheers,

bcg
Thank you sweetheart, I know I am usually super kind and sweet, and if I am in a bad mood I do not massage anyone. I think he was a mysogynist. And anyone who knows me knows that is not my thing at all.

Ive a had good few since then so I am not worried. Just would like to let other ladies know if they message me.

Sorry you had a meeting like that. You probably do not remember, but you were first person to ever give me any kind of massage, and you were great. Didn't go too fast or laugh at my nervousness. You are a good woman, and most of us guys are okay.
However, the only way I would look like Jason Statham would be if you put the blindfold on you before I got there. Originally Posted by whereaminow
I wasnt prepared, and Im allergic to latex and didnt have anything. He was also very respectful, and there is a possibility the next time, being that he will be seen again over and over, then we shall see. We talked about it afterwards how intense it got and laughed, we were both thinking the same thing.

Im thinking of advertising as a cougar lol, who knows. But I have a good group Im screening so all is well. Im not going to let some jerk ruin my visit. I have enough going on with work to bother with sad lil men.

This just has me curious; tell me to go bugger off and MYOB if you want, and I won't take it personally.

In this post:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1069126&postcount=5

You said:
So why didn't you cross the lines with Mr. Faux-Statham this time, when by your own admission you've done it before?

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
I wasnt prepared, and Im allergic to latex Originally Posted by Chellablaine
Ouch. I've heard of that allergy; I'll wager that is definitely a disadvantage in this line of work.

<snippety doo-dah>

Im thinking of advertising as a cougar lol, who knows. Originally Posted by Chellablaine
Hmmmm. Is there a market for that? (There must be; you're smart enough to at least get a feel for how that would play, so you wouldn't be thinking of it if it didn't look advantageous. Then again, you may just be looking for younger studs. You're Allowed. )

By "advertising as a cougar", I'm assuming you mean "explicitly requesting men younger than myself". I'm noticing a distressing tendency for ladies to advertise as "cougars" thinking "cougar" is a synonym for "MILF" or "sexy older lady". Another one of my pet peeves (Read: "psychotic fuckin' hatred"; gratias George Carlin); in my mind "cougar" means "older woman looking for younger man", and I have a tendency to keep those ladies off my to-do list, simply because I am not a younger man anymore.

Cheers,

bcg
Ouch. I've heard of that allergy; I'll wager that is definitely a disadvantage in this line of work.
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
oh my yes.
that sucks.
Im allergic to Nonoxynol-9 (the leading spermicide found in most condoms.)
IT SUCKS!
Sucked even MORE finding out.
what SUCKS even more is the fact that my mom AND my sister are allergic as well and NEITHER thought it pertinent information to share.
thanks Mom,Sis...
Haha Bluff city, I do not do FS so its a rare occasion when I get turned on. There is a different brand I do use in my personal life. But to be honest, Im not the kinda gal who just does casual sex, so anyway....I was kicking my ass for not being prepared, I just didnt expect him to be so hot!

As far as me doing the cougar thing, it just turns me on. Dunno why, I guess because I see this as a fantasy for me and not as my primary income. It really doesnt matter to me if Im on others "to do" list, no offense to you, but I do make some exceptions on my age limit. Ive met some very handsome older men in great shape that were sexy as hell.

Ive always been known as being selective, and I still manage to do very well, so well that there is a waiting list for my next visit usually, and repeat clients. Men tend to like that Im picky and selective, it lets them know I just dont let anyone in that door, and makes them feel safer.

And yes I found out the hard way about my allergy. As in major infection and in the hospital almost septic! I never wanted to have sex again, and well Im super sensitive ever since, toys are out since they hurt me, so yes it totally sux!
Haha Bluff city, I do not do FS so its a rare occasion when I get turned on. There is a different brand I do use in my personal life. But to be honest, Im not the kinda gal who just does casual sex, so anyway....I was kicking my ass for not being prepared, I just didnt expect him to be so hot! Originally Posted by Chellablaine
Well, who's worth having is worth arranging a second date with... and being prepared. Have fun when it happens.

As far as me doing the cougar thing, it just turns me on. Dunno why, I guess because I see this as a fantasy for me and not as my primary income. It really doesnt matter to me if Im on others "to do" list, no offense to you, but I do make some exceptions on my age limit. Ive met some very handsome older men in great shape that were sexy as hell. Originally Posted by Chellablaine
No offense taken, again. One can't help what one is and isn't attracted to. Fortunately, there are enough ladies out there that there's probably someone who'll be able and willing to scratch the itch when necessary.

Cheers,

bcg