Shreveport Gentlemen I truely apologize

Dear Gentlemen of Shreveport

Please allow me to apologize to all who tried to book with me during my trip this week.

I received a call for an appointment in Hope with a regular client of mine. I agreed and left to go see him for the outcall. On my way there I got a flat tire leaving me stranded on the side of the road. I previously had a donut which blew out omw to buy a new tire a few weeks back. So after I replaced my actual tire couldn't afford to replace the donut as well at the time. And honestly after the fact had forgotten about the thing completely until disaster struck. So there I was, side of the road no spare and no Walmart with a tire center close by. So I called a friend who have me a ride home over an hour away. I spent all day today waiting on someone, anyone to help me take my tire to Walmart to be fixed and givee a ride back to my car. I was completely stressed, and worried my car would get towed before someone could/would help me. And though it took all day, literally all day I am finally home with my car.

I realize circumstances at times are out of our control but I have written every hobbyist down who wanted to see me and to make it up to you all I'm coming back on Sunday and possibly Monday to make up for lack of contact, and disappointment this has caused and I will be offering appointments to those who contacted me at 225 an hour to make up for any inconvenience this caused.

Again gentlemen I do apologize and I hope you guys will forgive me and give me the opportunity to make it up to you.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Hope to hear back from you all...

Xo Xo
TK
Damn, that sucks. At least you were close enough to someone you could call to come get you
I can relate about car issues. Coming home from Baton Rouge this past week after volunteering (2 1/2 weeks) to "muck and gut" houses for those less fortunate at no cost, my transmission blew 30 miles south of Shreveport. This week the car demons must have struck!
Glad you and your car got back safely even if delayed a bit
Miss Kane....I'm very sorry about your circumstances and I hope the "no-shows" you had here a few weeks ago did not contribute to your tire replacement problems. Thank you for showing such class and thoughtfulness in informing us as to your problems.

Speaking as someone who has you on their TD list, I can only hope you're as naughty in the BCD department as you are classy in the TCB one!
MM
Damn, that sucks. At least you were close enough to someone you could call to come get you Originally Posted by ronin1
Well it took over an hour of waiting before Captain Save A HOE got there. But thank goodness I'm a Saved HOE kmsl
I can relate about car issues. Coming home from Baton Rouge this past week after volunteering (2 1/2 weeks) to "muck and gut" houses for those less fortunate at no cost, my transmission blew 30 miles south of Shreveport. This week the car demons must have struck!
Glad you and your car got back safely even if delayed a bit Originally Posted by jo6977us
I recommend talking to Wayne at Martin's Auto Sales on Hollywood Ave. He's and older black gentlemen and a dear friend of mine. Tell him Harley sent you. The Arkansas red head. He will know who your talking about. Lol

Miss Kane....I'm very sorry about your circumstances and I hope the "no-shows" you had here a few weeks ago did not contribute to your tire replacement problems. Thank you for showing such class and thoughtfulness in informing us as to your problems.

Speaking as someone who has you on their TD list, I can only hope you're as naughty in the BCD department as you are classy in the TCB one!

MM Originally Posted by MuffinMan
Aw THANK YOU MM. So will you be putting a check by my name on that TD list when I arrive tomorrow?? Or will I still be waiting on that check mark??