location, location, location

for those ladies who are in call only, why not provide a general location in your ad? a lot of ads don't.
You can't drive 20 minutes for pussy?
You can't drive 20 minutes for pussy? Originally Posted by cpi3000

CPI, you crack me up!

Mayday I have noticed that in the little place by the avtar where you are supposed to put your location people do put cutesy stuff sometimes. I always wondered it that was annoying to the guys. I guess now I have my answer! (Except for you cpi, I know you are not in Bon Temps LA, lol)

But like for me, I sometimes don't put it in my ad because I put it by my avatar, list in on my P411, have it in my showcase. Just a thought.

P.S. You will have to drive your cute butt over to my place again sometime soon
you bet Marla and I'd better not forget the wine.
you bet Marla and I'd better not forget the wine. Originally Posted by mayday
Great Italian minds think alike!
One reason is that they may not have a permanent incall.

Before I got my incall apartment, I would wait and see what area was convenient for the client booking with me. If he was coming from downtown I'd look on Hotwire for downtown or Park Cities. If he were coming from west plano, I'd look for west Plano and the Galleria; if he were in Fort Worth, I'd look for Mid-Cities, etc.

Another reason might be that some ladies have a few choices of incalls, but I agree that they should still list them. (at one time I sublet an incall in the Galleria area on a per-date basis, as well as another option in Uptown. I had a lady lined up to let me use her Mid-Cities incall when needed but didn't end up ever using it or even meeting her.)

for those ladies who are in call only, why not provide a general location in your ad? a lot of ads don't. Originally Posted by mayday
I'd have to agree, esp when looking in another realm, the city or major cross streets.
CPI 20 minutes: HA! I am in the mid-cities area and it is almost an hour Plano, Addison, & parts of N Dallas, if we at least knew the general area it would help. Sure if she is great and I've seen her before Denton or Desoto, heck even Weatherford or Waco is no big deal, but when it list location at Texas or 'my place' it is a bit frustrating.
Adding a general location whether in ad or avatar helps me decide how far I want to go for pussy. Have driven all over metroplex, sometimes my schedule requires close in town instead of other side of the world. Just saying, it would be nice info.
even when someone lists N Dallas, thats a mighty big place. there's big differance between Josey and 635 and McKenny
Hmmm 635 and Josey....who might be over that way?

After reading your original post, I checked my ads to see if I had it in there (I actually didn't remember). Good advice!
I agree c location if you want to play hookie every min counts.....
20 one way 20 another way....

I would be great when the providers adds to mention location like GB n preston or I20 and 360.............

If theis distances are 20 min..........F maybe in a helicopter specially c trafic....