Cracked phone.

I have a cracked Samsung Note 5 and I need it fixed, asap.

I have insurance but they said $175 to get it fixed or replaced, I believe.

But if there are other options out there ill just do the cheaper way out

Does anyone know where to get a cracked phone screen fixed? Or know what the average pricing is, so I can decide the better route for fixing my phone
I just bought a used galaxy Note 4 and still almost paid 400 for it :-(. Probably be cheaper to get the screen fixed.
Oh gosh, see I'm leasing my phone through Tmobile.
Yep, Tmobile got me too. They charge you monthly insurance but when something happens to the phone, they still charge an outrageous price for a new one.
I hate that Effing insurance crap.
Why anyone wants a "refurbished" phone is beyond me.

I'd check social media for people giving kudos to a business doing this if nothing pans out here.

Only tried doing that once myself. The flexible circuit board connection baffled me. But wasn't difficult to do (if you have good eyes.)
The problem with going the non-carrier route to getting it fixed (like dr phonez etc) is that if something major happened to the phone, Tmobile could come back and say the warranty was voided because someone else replaced the screen. Apple pulled that crap on me and I got screwed on an iphone 6 plus :/
  • SARR
  • 09-25-2016, 11:48 PM
Is it just the glass or LCD?
Foxpaw
The glass is cracked to the point where if I was to tap my screen it doesn't respond. Only the keypads work, like the back button, home button, lock button, but actually tapping the screen doesn't work.
I believe its a digital sensor of some sort that's causing this.
The glass is cracked to the point where if I was to tap my screen it doesn't respond. Only the keypads work, like the back button, home button, lock button, but actually tapping the screen doesn't work.
I believe its a digital sensor of some sort that's causing this. Originally Posted by QueenMariah
By your description $175 to repair sounds like a fair price.
Okay, well thanks everyone for your help XOXO

Hope to see you soon,

QM
Did to try Dr.Phonez on san pedro in the plaza with starbucks, across from north star?
Call Cellteks and let them know whats up. They are the best and will give you a fair estimate. 830 249-8999
Yes, Celltek is the best but they are in Boerne. They closed the one in San Antonio.