Help me get laid!

• ztonk
  • 03-01-2011, 07:58 PM
OK, I don't really need help getting laid... the BFE tends to always be in demand for some reason. I think it is my generally ornery disposition and poor hygiene. But I thought a provocative thread title might get your attention.

I'm feeling like I'm in a bit of a rut these past few months and am looking for some suggestions. That's not to say I've not been happy with the ladies I've seen (or the four new ones I've had the pleasure of meeting for the first time in the past week... thanks austinkboy and CityJazz for suggesting two of the four.)

What provider would you suggest I see to rock my world? and why?
The last girl you would have thought of..step out of the box and go wild you may just find your world rocked
VERY GOOD SUGGESTION! There are a lot of very talented and "loving" women who seem overlooked, but ask around... I think it's more like the fellas who found them are scared to share.
I don't know if you have seen Darien she is one of the best in Austin IMO...

You could always join Whispers, he is very busy enjoying his vacation! Shit, as much fun as he is having, I need to work on a vacation myself!

sixx
Maybe you should try some chocolate? Vanilla is great, but ya gotta switch it up every now and then!

I'm booked, but I have heard great things about msprittikitti (Amaya) in SA! I'd totally hit it!

Ask her about the "nascar flip-flop!" http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1588
Maybe you should try some chocolate? Vanilla is great, but ya gotta switch it up every now and then!

I'm booked, but I have heard great things about msprittikitti (Amaya) in SA! I'd totally hit it!

Ask her about the "nascar flip-flop!" http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1588 Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
ah Darien is better. I think you could also add Kelli, Natalie, and a few others to that list too!

sixx
  • 03-01-2011, 09:37 PM
Maybe you should try some chocolate? Vanilla is great, but ya gotta switch it up every now and then! Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley

Chocolate, vanilla, caramel, strawberry lemonade*... delicious!

Chinese redhead** I know, fun girl.

**Yes, I know she dyes it.
Toga! Toga! Toga!
Just hang a couple 20s out of your fly and walk down CC or 12th st. oh wait you want someone who is good looking! HAHAHa
lookin at your reviews i see you havent tried(or havent reviewed) maxeen monroe, absolutely gorgeous with a bangin body and amazingly good gfe, or desiree/txykat, straight up balls to the wall pse with a spinner body(this girl only has 2 speeds,fuck your brains out ,and fuck your brains out!)
  • Vyt
  • 03-01-2011, 10:43 PM
I suspect your PM box is already full of offers good sir. Pick and choose.
....desiree/txykat, straight up balls to the wall pse with a spinner body(this girl only has 2 speeds,fuck your brains out ,and fuck your brains out!) Originally Posted by knotty man
ditto on desiree. I was able to visit with her again recently and remembered why it would be dangerous to be around too often. I'd either go broke seeing her or break mr. happy trying to keep up with her. lol!

But I do look forward to upcoming visits with other beautiful ladies on the board.
Oh geez! Poor Desiree... *shaking head* I still chuckle when I think about the fellas afraid to see me cuz they were told I'd fuck them to death. *sigh* You'd think that would be good in the hobby, but sometimes, it's downright intimidating!

Ztonk survived, though. ;-)
Oh geez! Poor Desiree... *shaking head* I still chuckle when I think about the fellas afraid to see me cuz they were told I'd fuck them to death. *sigh* You'd think that would be good in the hobby, but sometimes, it's downright intimidating!

Ztonk survived, though. ;-) Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
oh hell no!! fuck my brains out! brains are overrated anyways
thanks kara!!
kisses!!

*dnt mind sixxx...hes never tasted "this" flavor.

good luck ztonk. i hope you find what youre looking for!!